Enter the void...

really nice :smile: are the Prada flats your everyday shoes? Your aesthetic could be fitting in some version of Blade Runner.
I :heart: Prada too, looking into the lipstick print scarf.
Thank you- I definitely note Blade Runner references throughout!

I’ve been laying low since March, so unfortunately I have not been pulling the Prada slides.. But they are incredible, and I’m looking forward to doing so in future spring/summer seasons to come!

Reactions: 880 and LPR200
Thank you- I definitely note Blade Runner references throughout!

I’ve been laying low since March, so unfortunately I have not been pulling the Prada slides.. But they are incredible, and I’m looking forward to doing so in future spring/summer seasons to come!
Of course with the lockdown....are you in the US? In Europe, we´ve started what is a kind of new normal life.

I still want to see some of your outfits! And yes, I agree, you have a Blade Runner aesthetic! (A movie I love) and I'm in California too. We had such a sweet short period of things opening, though now...

Reactions: Aerdem
I still want to see some of your outfits! And yes, I agree, you have a Blade Runner aesthetic! (A movie I love) and I'm in California too. We had such a sweet short period of things opening, though now...
Yes! I cannot wait to start dressing for occasions someday... hopefully in the not too far off future!!

A nylon headband that will undoubtedly become an archival piece of Prada history. And a fun fashion accessory in its own right.

How do you like your headband? Do you wear it often? Is it comfortable? I ordered mine today and think I am a little crazy to spend so much money ;)

My husband thinks I will look like a fool ;) but I imagine myself like a queen :biggrin:

How do you like your headband? Do you wear it often? Is it comfortable? I ordered mine today and think I am a little crazy to spend so much money ;)

My husband thinks I will look like a fool ;) but I imagine myself like a queen :biggrin:

I think the headband is so fun- I’m betting it will turn into an archival piece!

I haven’t had occasion to wear it yet, but I imagine pairing with just an oversized black single breasted blazer (buttoned up and worn alone).

Frivolous yes. Does that deter me? Absolutely not! :biggrin: I think you will love it!

Reactions: Solea
There are two very special pieces I would love to add.

Bvlgari Serpenti Forever in iridescent lizard. And a Bottega Veneta knot clutch in sterling silver.

I am hoping to manifest them and/or perhaps someone will see this, and see them pop up- and let me know!!

The exotic materials. The cool tones. Already in love with/collect pieces from each line, respectively.

These would truly be the pièce de résistance of my collection.

Attachments

• 4C0F270E-D62A-419B-A942-A5BF6B30ACAE.jpeg
    4C0F270E-D62A-419B-A942-A5BF6B30ACAE.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 23
  • D88C5C22-27C4-44CC-804E-721E1358FA27.jpeg
    D88C5C22-27C4-44CC-804E-721E1358FA27.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 23

Bvlgari Serpenti Forever in iridescent lizard. And a Bottega Veneta knot clutch in sterling silver.

I am hoping to manifest them and/or perhaps someone will see this, and see them pop up- and let me know!!

The exotic materials. The cool tones. Already in love with/collect pieces from each line, respectively.

Those are both stunning pieces and would make gorgeous additions to your thoughtful collection!

• Love
Reactions: 880 and Aerdem

I will keep an eye out for them for you! I totally believe in putting what you want out there! It helps the Universe help you!

• Love