Enter the void...

Not surprised you're a taurus baby...always one to appreciate and surround yourself in beautiful things. happy birthday! drooling over the cupcakes..

Reactions: Aerdem
Beautiful collection! You’re right about your Bvlgari bags, they are jewelry in their own right. The serpenti clasp is a work of art in its own right.

Lots of neat items in your collection such as your blade runner esque Prada winter glove/boot set.

Reactions: Aerdem
Beautiful collection! You’re right about your Bvlgari bags, they are jewelry in their own right. The serpenti clasp is a work of art in its own right.

Lots of neat items in your collection such as your blade runner esque Prada winter glove/boot set.
Thank you so much! I’m really set on collecting the special/exotic/rare... it’s such a thrilling hunt!

Actually it’s both design and function- (speaks to the quality items produced in the past that it still works!)

So as I tend to wear a lot of men’s suiting- I think it’s a cool element to add aesthetically.

And I weirdly enjoy the physical action of taking the pocket watch out to check the time... almost like a lost art similar to opening letters with a proper letter opener. Makes the mundane act of checking the time feel more distinguished.
These pieces are all beautiful, but the pocket watch and your explanation of using it is so cool i Cannot find the words to convey the awesomeness of that statement/that idea....as a former history teacher and lover of vintage, your thoughts and actions just resonate strongly with me. Now i want to go find a cool antique pocket watch :lol:

Reactions: 880 and Aerdem
These pieces are all beautiful, but the pocket watch and your explanation of using it is so cool i Cannot find the words to convey the awesomeness of that statement/that idea....as a former history teacher and lover of vintage, your thoughts and actions just resonate strongly with me. Now i want to go find a cool antique pocket watch :lol:
Yes! And thank you! Isn’t it so much fun to resurrect antique pieces (and behaviors)! I’m glad you ‘get me’ :biggrin:

Reactions: jbags07