Emergency: Black Box on the floor

Came to this post late but wanted to add my two cents regarding SO of black box birkin. My SO was not accepted for a 30 black box birkin. Not sure why, but my SA said it was not accepted in France.
I do have a 35 black box Kelly which I love and a 30 black Togo Birkin, bug so wanted a 30 BBB with gold hardware.
If anyone sees one either preloved or new- please PM me
Thanks

Ladies--I saw it, it is not the one. I will only add to my 35s for now. I am good for the 40s. I might even do a 30 or a Kelly for diversity. Now that i know what I want, I am sure it will be easier to find just the right bags.

zoopla, sounds like you definitely know what you want so i hope the Hermes gods are watching over you in finding your 30cm, kelly or next 35cm;) and let's hope it's very soon:yes:

Ladies--I saw it, it is not the one. I will only add to my 35s for now. I am good for the 40s. I might even do a 30 or a Kelly for diversity. Now that i know what I want, I am sure it will be easier to find just the right bags.

Seeing something in person and trying it out really does make a huge difference. There are certain colors I just can't do and I thought I could pull off a 35 but I was wrong. It's a good thing you've figured out what works best for you ~~~ Good luck on finding the perfect bag soon!!

Lady, the h gods are smiling at you!!! I love it!!! Ok, I would go and see it, see how you feel, if it was me and I was after box, I would snap it up pronto!!!

I only say that because you already have 40cm bags, so you can work the size perfectly well, it is not an unknown size to you, either way, you owe it to yourself to look at it, if it does not sing to you, let it sing to someone else.

We need some reveals from you on your upcoming goodies!!Lol!!

I think that the 40 is only something I can use for work which is fine as I work everyday.

I love the 35 size though, it is much much easier to wear. Sigh, it is going to be a long night...

If you will only use the 40cm for work, then I would wait for a 35cm Box since it does scratch easily. A Black Box is beautiful but you whould wait for the size that is most suitable to your use.

If you will only use the 40cm for work, then I would wait for a 35cm Box since it does scratch easily. A Black Box is beautiful but you whould wait for the size that is most suitable to your use.

thank you, I have put the word out. Here is my wish list, all 35s.

Red--> Rouge Garrance with GHW, or VL or Togo
Raisin--> phw or ghw, Togo
Black box with GHW
Rouge H box with GHW
Etoupe with PHW
Gris with PHW (not 100% sure)
Parchemin with GHW (not a 100% sure of this one).

Honestly, initially I thought 40 would be waaay too big, but at the end it depends COMPLETELY on the leather... For a 35 in clemence, the bag would wing out pretty easily and hence making the 35 makes A LOT bigger than it really is... but on the other hand, a 40 in box is a lot more rigid and would not "wing" as much... I know this doesn't help you with the decision, but just wanted to put your mind in ease, in case the size alone is the deciding factor... :tup:

Honestly, initially I thought 40 would be waaay too big, but at the end it depends COMPLETELY on the leather... For a 35 in clemence, the bag would wing out pretty easily and hence making the 35 makes A LOT bigger than it really is... but on the other hand, a 40 in box is a lot more rigid and would not "wing" as much... I know this doesn't help you with the decision, but just wanted to put your mind in ease, in case the size alone is the deciding factor... :tup:

ah I know what you mean. I have 2 40s so the third one won't be a big problem.

Size is a deciding factor at the point. I know you have a BBB 40, how tall are you? Is it lighter??

Ahhhh!! :idea: I am 5'8, and IMHO it is about the same weight as 35 clemence... It's not a scneitific measurement or anything though... Just a guesstimate... :P

I have one 40 in clemence and one in togo. cafe clemence and togo black. I am tempted tempted to do the box in 40 cm. It doesn't help that my car is black with chrome. Killer!!! I will call to see if it is still there...maybe moot point now.

I have one 40 in clemence and one in togo. cafe clemence and togo black. I am tempted tempted to do the box in 40 cm. It doesn't help that my car is black with chrome. Killer!!! I will call to see if it is still there...maybe moot point now.

Ahhhhh. Then 40 box for you is like... um... holding a piece of paper? LOL. Na, 40 in clemence is A LOT heavier than 40 box.... I just love the box texture. Totally biased here but I think you should get it. I am SO in love with box!! :heart: