Emergency: Black Box on the floor

Wow, I am suprised it is still there, if it was in London it would have been gone with the wind!

Sammyjoe: I have half a mind of giving you my Togo and getting this BBB!!! Wouldn't it be something if we could all share our bags? like sisterhood of bag sharing. I am going out of my mind here. I WANT IT!!!!

I am not selling my Togo...sigh. So hard to decide. I'd have to give up etoupe for it...then I can only get raisin 35, rouge h or garrance 35..decisions decisions..

Are you having to talk yourself into getting it? Honestly, if you have to think so hard (and it's not because of financial considerations), then perhaps you should pass. If it's exactly what you want, I think you would have said yes already? :shrugs:

Are you having to talk yourself into getting it? Honestly, if you have to think so hard (and it's not because of financial considerations), then perhaps you should pass. If it's exactly what you want, I think you would have said yes already? :shrugs:

Hi VS: I saw it IRL in Kelly. I love the leather. I wish it were in a 35 as I have 2 40s already. I could replace one of the 40s with this one. DH says not to worry but still, I want to be judicious.

It is so tough to decide on, I think you should follow your heart, maybe think about all the birkins and which ones would you get, in order taking into account size. As much as Box is a wonderful leather, if the size is not what you want, get the 35cm when it turns up.

I think you need to think about your ultimate collection, what leathers colours do you want in there and then acquire them at your own pace, not at what happens to turn up.
I think you are a lucky lady!!:tup:

I think that I am going to get it and let my cafe clemence go. This way, I have 2 nice 40s for work in black which is perfect! Yay! Finally, the decision is made.

Relief.