Dudes and their Diors

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the belt and would love to get one for myself too.

Congratulations on awesome purchases!

averagejoe likes this.
  2. Yes it comes in multiple sizes, and is adjustable. The smallest size they had there was 80, and then 85. It is also only 25 mm thick so it's on the narrow side, meaning it is quite appropriate for women as well since women's belts tend to be thinner than men's.

Liberté and ambregaelle like this.
  3. Looks like there's a clear winner here :smile:

The blue will go better with colours like creme and beige in your outfit. Black can pair with these, of course, but not as well.

Adrian Ho likes this.
  4. Thanks! I love the belt too. The buckle is so nice!

Adrian Ho likes this.
  5. Like @averagejoe I could not resist the temptation of Saks in Toronto! But I decided to treat myself to two items that had been in my mind, after trying on multiple bags. I went back and forth on different options, including the supple lady Dior in large (too similar to my Diorissimo), the Diorevolution in matte blue and indigo (too similar to my diorama). In the end I decided on two different compact “pouches” instead, which has been a size I’ve been gravitating to recently (down sizing for the win!)

Any ideas?

IMG_6193.JPG

obsessedwhermes and Liberté like this.
  6. DiorQuake?! The Lady Dior WOC? Or is it the Diorama vertical pouch? REVEAL PLEASE!!!

hightea_xx likes this.
  7. There really isn’t getting around you!!

Decided on blue blue blue quake pouch and lady dior clutch! I wanted something more casual and something more elegant so I decided on both!

IMG_6195.JPG

Couldn’t wait to use the quake pouch, paired with my studded strap. A match made in heaven.

IMG_6200.JPG

8. :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Just...wow!

The DiorQuake and strap are a match made in heaven!

hightea_xx likes this.
  9. It looks like the small sizes are sold out online in the us at least. I’ll have to call the stores... did u mention only Saks has homme here? My husband has a relationship with the SA at Yorkdale because of the stuff he bought for me. Would it be better to ask them?

10. I think Holts Yorkdale only has Dior men's shoes at the moment. A Dior Men boutique should open very shortly there.

ambregaelle and Liberté like this.
  11. I think a lot of the Kim Jones collection is fit for women, even if it's not necessarily very feminine.

averagejoe and AngelYuki like this.
  12. OH those are absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

I pass by Holt Renfrew on my way to work and see the high tops and fall more in love each time!

averagejoe likes this.
  13. I know what you mean. I pass the Bloor Holt Renfrew Men's store very often on my runs and I see their floral high tops as well as their Cannage+Oblique low tops which make me want them more and more each time.

silvester likes this.
  14. getting the alyx boucle hat might have been a mistake, I feel like a fashion victim .

15. I don't think it is that trendy. Plus I thought that buckle was going to become a part of Dior Men's vocabulary so we will see it in future collections too, so it will become a Dior Men classic.

Liberté likes this.