Dudes and their Diors

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. BC43D423-6D36-4A86-A9E1-55332E53254C.jpeg Could a guy get away with this color? Also, are the mini saddle bags worth it?

2. I think a guy could pull off this colour. IMO, the mini saddle is kinda small. How it looks on a guy will depend on your proportions, but I'm 6ft tall and the mini saddle looks like a super mini bag on me.

3. Out and about with my Diorama, Oblique tee, Diorosphere necklace and Cruise ‘18 bracelets...

IMG_5362.JPG

snibor and averagejoe like this.
  4. I think you may be able to if you get a multicolour Dior strap to go with it so that the bag would look like a sling/messenger bag, which makes it look less like a purse due to its colour.
    [​IMG]
    I think that the grained Saddles are worth it. They are very structured which is important in showing off the architectural shape of the Saddle.

5. The new Dior Men Pre-Fall 2019 campaign:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Aerdem, mzbaglady1 and Liberté like this.
  6. This bad boy is on my list.

It seems foolish I want it considering I wouldn't be able to fit my ids inside it. Nonetheless, it's on my for future purchase wish list!

Attached Files:

LVoe4DB and averagejoe like this.
  7. Heey! Thinking of getting the t shirt, which size did you get? X

8. L

9. Took this baby out
    E1CD9656-5FD3-4ADC-9983-5AB6D1660AD4.jpeg

Aerdem, TashaLV, J.T. and 4 others like this.
  10. [emoji7][emoji7]Same here. Definitely on my wish list

AManIntoFashion likes this.
  11. At the airport with my Oblique Tote, strap tucked away. Love how versatile and functional it is!
    20190328_172557 (1).jpg

12. Dioring during afternoon tea...

CEB46D02-5D13-4BD1-B643-7BE5B68283DC.jpg

13. Long time no post!

Out shopping at Ikea with this stud.

IMG_6059.JPG

obsessedwhermes, Ramai, J.T. and 2 others like this.
  14. @hightea_xx not a big fan of the Lady Dior for guys but this studded one looks surprisingly dope!

PhotoEditor_20190408_185150710.jpg
    Too cringy for instagram

15. wow apparently many of the blue mesh t shirts came ripped to the store . Really fragile.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice