Dudes and their Diors

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I shared this photo in the Celebrities and their Diors thread but I wanted to share it here, too (from WWD):
    [​IMG]
    I think that this Tailleur Oblique suit makes such a fashion statement, without going as far as Billy Porter. I think he should be the new face of Dior Men. He looks so much better than Robert Pattinson in my opinion.

2. SKINS!

averagejoe likes this.
  3. Nick looks amazing in this, but I wish he went with the longer runway wrap. If the ladies can manage trains on their gowns, he can manage a long piece of fabric! Definitely looking into getting this ensemble though!

averagejoe likes this.
  4. Wow just saw this on Vogue

[​IMG]

I do not think I saw this during the show... Seems to be a similar design as the nylon one? This is definitely much better!

averagejoe and Prada Prince like this.
  5. I love my Oblique tee so much... Throwback to wearing it out to tea for the first time [emoji4]

EEE875E3-1179-4E4E-95BE-51AB84CF4A3F.jpg

J.T., HermesFanKelly and averagejoe like this.
  6. In loooove, the price is going to go through the roof tho!

7. Perfect outfit. I love it!

dammie and Prada Prince like this.
  8. Does anyone have this pouch? Based off the description, it seems really small (20CM x 10.7CM). IMG_1613.JPG

9. dammie and J.T. like this.
  10. IMG_4892.jpg

Kim Jones is doing it white next!

LVoe4DB, dammie, PookieMalibu and 3 others like this.
  11. Beautiful, and I'd love it to match my tee, but am terrified it is going to be a dirt trap!

J.T. likes this.
  12. I heard this might be a China exclusive.

13. B23s and next to my new LVs.

Attached Files:

14. Packaging was cool too...

Attached Files:

dammie, snibor, Liberté and 3 others like this.
  15. Thanks for sharing the pictures of the packaging as well! I love your new shoes!

Liberté and PookieMalibu like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice