Dudes and their Diors

The black Oblique hi-top and the CD link bracelet are on my list as well. Too bad Saks is the only place I can get Dior Men in Toronto (soon to change, though!). Popular items sell out immediately, and since Saks doesn't have a lot of stock, it means that I have no chance at getting popular items from them unless I happen to be there when new stock arrives.

So no, they are not those items. But I did get two things that were not on my wish list at all. They were love at first sight! I saw the all-leather version of the Saddle clutch last weekend and debated on getting it. I called to see if it was still there (obviously sold out immediately after I saw it), and was lucky to be introduced to a new version that just came in. I got a belt that can turn the clutch into a belt/sling bag.

I was surprised that the box for the Saddle clutch did not have the new Dior logo. I thought they gave me an old box but the sticker on the back indicated that this was the original box for this clutch.View attachment 4416420 View attachment 4416427 View attachment 4416429 View attachment 4416450 View attachment 4416451

I love the belt and would love to get one for myself too.

Congratulations on awesome purchases!

Reactions: averagejoe
I know this is the Dudes thread so sorry for my intrusion but would this belt fit a woman?! I LOVE IT
Yes it comes in multiple sizes, and is adjustable. The smallest size they had there was 80, and then 85. It is also only 25 mm thick so it's on the narrow side, meaning it is quite appropriate for women as well since women's belts tend to be thinner than men's.

Like @averagejoe I could not resist the temptation of Saks in Toronto! But I decided to treat myself to two items that had been in my mind, after trying on multiple bags. I went back and forth on different options, including the supple lady Dior in large (too similar to my Diorissimo), the Diorevolution in matte blue and indigo (too similar to my diorama). In the end I decided on two different compact “pouches” instead, which has been a size I’ve been gravitating to recently (down sizing for the win!)

Any ideas?

IMG_6193.JPG

Like @averagejoe I could not resist the temptation of Saks in Toronto! But I decided to treat myself to two items that had been in my mind, after trying on multiple bags. I went back and forth on different options, including the supple lady Dior in large (too similar to my Diorissimo), the Diorevolution in matte blue and indigo (too similar to my diorama). In the end I decided on two different compact “pouches” instead, which has been a size I’ve been gravitating to recently (down sizing for the win!)

Any ideas?

View attachment 4416827
DiorQuake?! The Lady Dior WOC? Or is it the Diorama vertical pouch? REVEAL PLEASE!!!

Reactions: hightea_xx
DiorQuake?! The Lady Dior WOC? Or is it the Diorama vertical pouch? REVEAL PLEASE!!!

There really isn’t getting around you!!

Decided on blue blue blue quake pouch and lady dior clutch! I wanted something more casual and something more elegant so I decided on both!

IMG_6195.JPG

Couldn’t wait to use the quake pouch, paired with my studded strap. A match made in heaven.

IMG_6200.JPG

There really isn’t getting around you!!

Decided on blue blue blue quake pouch and lady dior clutch! I wanted something more casual and something more elegant so I decided on both!

View attachment 4416868

Couldn’t wait to use the quake pouch, paired with my studded strap. A match made in heaven.

View attachment 4416869
:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Just...wow!

The DiorQuake and strap are a match made in heaven!

Reactions: hightea_xx
Yes it comes in multiple sizes, and is adjustable. The smallest size they had there was 80, and then 85. It is also only 25 mm thick so it's on the narrow side, meaning it is quite appropriate for women as well since women's belts tend to be thinner than men's.
It looks like the small sizes are sold out online in the us at least. I’ll have to call the stores... did u mention only Saks has homme here? My husband has a relationship with the SA at Yorkdale because of the stuff he bought for me. Would it be better to ask them?

It looks like the small sizes are sold out online in the us at least. I’ll have to call the stores... did u mention only Saks has homme here? My husband has a relationship with the SA at Yorkdale because of the stuff he bought for me. Would it be better to ask them?
I think Holts Yorkdale only has Dior men's shoes at the moment. A Dior Men boutique should open very shortly there.

The black Oblique hi-top and the CD link bracelet are on my list as well. Too bad Saks is the only place I can get Dior Men in Toronto (soon to change, though!). Popular items sell out immediately, and since Saks doesn't have a lot of stock, it means that I have no chance at getting popular items from them unless I happen to be there when new stock arrives.

So no, they are not those items. But I did get two things that were not on my wish list at all. They were love at first sight! I saw the all-leather version of the Saddle clutch last weekend and debated on getting it. I called to see if it was still there (obviously sold out immediately after I saw it), and was lucky to be introduced to a new version that just came in. I got a belt that can turn the clutch into a belt/sling bag.

I was surprised that the box for the Saddle clutch did not have the new Dior logo. I thought they gave me an old box but the sticker on the back indicated that this was the original box for this clutch.View attachment 4416420 View attachment 4416427 View attachment 4416429 View attachment 4416450 View attachment 4416451
OH those are absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

I pass by Holt Renfrew on my way to work and see the high tops and fall more in love each time!

Reactions: averagejoe
OH those are absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

I pass by Holt Renfrew on my way to work and see the high tops and fall more in love each time!
I know what you mean. I pass the Bloor Holt Renfrew Men's store very often on my runs and I see their floral high tops as well as their Cannage+Oblique low tops which make me want them more and more each time.

Reactions: silvester