Dooney Lovers--Post Up Your NON-DOONEY Favorites

The black one is Gorgeous! It's the perfect black bag! It flirts with me every time I see it. I love how it lays when you carry it. At the beginnig I thought it was going to be too big but it's not. I agree about the E/W that you find at department stores, kind of small. The outlet E/W is the perfect medium. I have 2 of those that I got at TJMaxx, although have not carried them :blush:

I absolutely LOVE the black one. I even paid full price for it...HAHAHAHA. I try to never do that!! :biggrin:

I am still loving the MKors Astrid satchel that I bought before Christmas. I posted a full review of it here and I imagine it's on the MKors forum somewhere. I noticed that Last Call (Neiman Marcus outlet) has it on their website in white now.

MKors1a.jpg

Thanks, MB. Those Coach outlet sales reel me in every time.

I know what you mean, I was tempted twice to get the madison tote, like the one you got recently, and then yesterday I was tempted to get the green croco ashley bag, which I like but have never gotten since I'm not sure the handles are long enough for me and this one doesn't have the long strap as the other ashley bags, so yesterday I was saved because my cart expired and then it was sold out.

This year so far I have only ordered once from them, and it was a factory bag but I loved the design, it's the peyton clover convertible hobo and the little wallet.

I was trying to insert a pic but it's not working. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I clicked on the mountain and then copied the url but it didn't work.

I know what you mean, I was tempted twice to get the madison tote, like the one you got recently, and then yesterday I was tempted to get the green croco ashley bag, which I like but have never gotten since I'm not sure the handles are long enough for me and this one doesn't have the long strap as the other ashley bags, so yesterday I was saved because my cart expired and then it was sold out.

This year so far I have only ordered once from them, and it was a factory bag but I loved the design, it's the peyton clover convertible hobo and the little wallet.

I was trying to insert a pic but it's not working. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I clicked on the mountain and then copied the url but it didn't work.

Hmmm, I don't know why your pics don't work. That's all I do is copy the photobucket URL like this: http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz249/slw422/Michael Kors/f125ef36-1.jpg into the little yellow mountain icon drop down. Then the pic displays like this...
f125ef36-1.jpg

Yes, it's called bronze...but it is actualy more of a pewter color. The leather is like buttah! You definitely "need" one. :biggrin: (I love your magenta, too!)

My outlet didn't have any of the bronze Juliettes. They did have a bronze Lindsey. I bought it, but promptly returned it because it was too similar to my embossed metallic lindsey. Not an exact match, but similar enough to realize I didn't need them both.

DSCF4699.jpg

I love that Lindsey. :love: The two outlets closest to me didn't have the metallic Juliettes either; I had to order from the FOS...so I paid a bit more but I'm happy. I saw the metallic Lindseys and Isabelles in the outlet stores, though.

Happy Friday!:yahoo:

My current non-Dooney favorite is my M/MKors purple snake embossed Jet Set tote. (Ok, trying the picture link thing again.....)

Have a great weekend!

DSC03220.jpg