Dooney Lovers--Post Up Your NON-DOONEY Favorites

Gorgeous Brahmin, CL!! :love: I just got a package from Macy's this morning and LOOK who arrived!! :yahoo:

Michael Kors Hamilton...

KorsHamilton.jpg

MiaBorsa said:
This is the "original leather" Hamilton, so she's squishy and wonderful. Unstuffed, she gets her slouch on!! (I personally don't care for the saffiano version of stiff leather.)

Love the slouchy leather!! I must've seen the stiffer leather in store. I was disappointed by the stiffness but I guess I need to do more research!

Sarah , Love your Hamilton
this is a serious forum, these ladies do not play
the PF sent a note that I will not be upgraded to a full account for 5 days and 10 posts,
gg your pics look great

Love your Kristin, Hopi! I think T has that same bag! You need to check out the Coach section for tons of beautiful bags. (And lots of info about sales, etc.) This is a very nice forum indeed.

Oh dear. I'm on a Kors binge. :biggrin: I just got back from the outlet mall, and LOOOOOOOOK who followed me home!!! :yahoo:

:love:

90cf1bff3eba6c33db7eb1631eaf21a9-1.jpg

:loveeyes:
omg you are on a roll (as usual)
exquisite,
your MK collection is getting hugh
you have found a spot to find more specials
like the champion of shopping needed any coaching:olympics:
real estate has to be getting tight over there in Texas

:loveeyes:
omg you are on a roll (as usual)
exquisite,
your MK collection is getting hugh
you have found a spot to find more specials
like the champion of shopping needed any coaching:olympics:
real estate has to be getting tight over there in Texas

:roflmfao: Actually, I did a "closet purge" a couple of months ago. I got rid of about 18 bags so I had some available real estate. (I went by the outlet mall office and got a coupon book...that gave me 20% off the new Kors...yay!)