Dooney FLORENTINE Clubhouse!!

I just recieved my Florentine Randy in black black today that I bought during the Florentine Sale about a week ago. I absolutely love it and am so happy I waited and got it at a fabulous price. Right now it's going for $276 and with the 30% sale it's at $193.20 but the Florentine sale offered it at $139 plus they had sent me a $20 off $100 coupon and it priced out perfectly so I still qualified for free shipping. I think that was the lowest I've ever gotten where shipping was still free, I always end up buying something else just because I don't want to spend $15 for shipping. Funny how that works. I first noticed this bag around Christmas time and love the thicker braided strap. I read the reviews and I think at the time there were only a few and one of them said they had to return it because it wasn't as big as advertised and I couldn't find anything on YouTube showing an unboxing of one. So I decided against purchasing one until I knew a little more about it. Then the 48 hour sale happened and I decided that at that price even a small bag would be worth it. I think it's a really nice size measuring 12" high, 11" in length, and 4" wide. Online it does state that it's 14" long and it is not that long, but for my size frame this is a great size bag, with a beautiful scent, and it has a smile :smile:
Great looking bag! The long zipper pull is especially appealing!