Dooney FLORENTINE Clubhouse!!

I purchased the Medium Florentine Satchel in 2010 at a Von Maur. It was love at first sight!

All the other i purchased in 2016 and 2017 and 2018. I've never used anything on any of these bags, and i use them rain or shine. No spotting, etc.

Thank you, I'm so pleased for you. Water has left its marks on the vachetta trim of several bags I have, so I have been overcautious with the full Florentines.
I have another question. Your username suggests you like the design house Chloe. As a whole I think that house has a somewhat different vibe/aesthetic than the traditionalist/Equestrian Dooney one. When you first got into Dooney did people you know think that was a noteworthy change in direction/addition to your style?

Do you change the type of outfits you wear with your Dooney vs. with Chloe bags/ bags from similar houses?

Trying to decide..... I am in love with the cooper. I have it in 2 colors of PGL. So I purchased the Flo cooper in chestnut and bordeaux......both are beautiful. But which to keep??? I want to keep both, is that silly??[emoji4]

Reactions: Lilybarb
BW: what's PGL?
I’m guessing Pebble Grain Leather.
And I NEVER think it is silly to own the same bag in multiple colors...especially if it is a bag that fits your lifestyle. BTW, Chestnut and Bordeaux are two of my favorite Flo colors. Mmmmmm, and Navy. The Cooper is so cute but just too big for me. Maybe some day they will make a “Mini Cooper” :biggrin: I hope you love your new bag...or bags!

I’m guessing Pebble Grain Leather.
And I NEVER think it is silly to own the same bag in multiple colors...especially if it is a bag that fits your lifestyle. BTW, Chestnut and Bordeaux are two of my favorite Flo colors. Mmmmmm, and Navy. The Cooper is so cute but just too big for me. Maybe some day they will make a “Mini Cooper” [emoji3] I hope you love your new bag...or bags!
Lol yep, pebble grain leather. My fav leathers are pebble grain and Flo. A Mini Cooper would be adorable!!

Reactions: catex22
@BadWolf10 - I adore the Cooper so much I had to have (ahem) 2 pebble leathers - so NO it isn’t bad to want to keep both of those flor Coopers. It’s a bag you are most comfortable with that you want in every color. At some point I intend to add a flo Cooper. Can we see a pic? drool...

Reactions: BadWolf10
Trying to decide..... I am in love with the cooper. I have it in 2 colors of PGL. So I purchased the Flo cooper in chestnut and bordeaux......both are beautiful. But which to keep??? I want to keep both, is that silly??[emoji4]

BW: OK, now that I've been educated that PGB means pebble grain leather :smile:, I can get back to your question. What colors of PGB do you have the Cooper? I would opt for the Flo version that was the most different..... if you have a natural or other brown/tan/warm shade then go for the Bordeaux.

The Bordeaux would be my preference anyway, unless you need a brown shade (like chestnut) to fill a handbag wardrobe gap. I personally think Bordeaux is a much more interesting and prettier shade than chestnut, but I tend to favor cooler colors. Some others have wardrobes of brown/tans'naturals and those are their go to colors.... and that's just fine.

Whatever makes you the happiest and you think you will enjoy the most. With a handbag wardrobe it's not just how often you will reach for the bag, but how much pleasure you will get when you carry it and look at it.

Reactions: BadWolf10
@BadWolf10 - I adore the Cooper so much I had to have (ahem) 2 pebble leathers - so NO it isn’t bad to want to keep both of those flor Coopers. It’s a bag you are most comfortable with that you want in every color. At some point I intend to add a flo Cooper. Can we see a pic? drool...
I think I am going to keep both:smile: I will try to post a pic in a bit..... I love the chestnut, it's my go to Flo color but the Bordeaux is just stunning. And I truly love this cooper style. I could have 10 and want more, lol.

BW: OK, now that I've been educated that PGB means pebble grain leather :smile:, I can get back to your question. What colors of PGB do you have the Cooper? I would opt for the Flo version that was the most different..... if you have a natural or other brown/tan/warm shade then go for the Bordeaux.

The Bordeaux would be my preference anyway, unless you need a brown shade (like chestnut) to fill a handbag wardrobe gap. I personally think Bordeaux is a much more interesting and prettier shade than chestnut, but I tend to favor cooler colors. Some others have wardrobes of brown/tans'naturals and those are their go to colors.... and that's just fine.

Whatever makes you the happiest and you think you will enjoy the most. With a handbag wardrobe it's not just how often you will reach for the bag, but how much pleasure you will get when you carry it and look at it.
I have the cooper in pebble grain in stone (a cool light gray, perfect for spring, summer) and caramel (perfect all year). Chestnut is my all time fav flo color. But this bordeaux is stunning. So..... I think I'm gonna keep both, hehe [emoji7] . Now to try to resist buying the steel blue and charcoal, because I have been drooling over them as well. Maybe they will end up on my Christmas list [emoji319]