Dooney FLORENTINE Clubhouse!!

View attachment 4077711
I am officially obsessed with these satchels after getting this one pre-loved! We don’t have any Dooney & Bourke retail stores here so I have been out of the loop! May have to sell some of my LV bags so I can add more D&B especially in the Florentine leather :heart:
Bailey: the obsession with Dooney's Florentine leather handbags doesn't take long to take hold. Enjoy your new handbag. The leather and styling details make it a very special handbag. Soon, like the rest of us, you will want to collect multiple colors. Not that you need more than one, but you will want them.

Many of us shop Dooney and Bourke online or at the outlet stores. (And many of the Dooney outlets will take phone orders). It's hard with any new handbag line to buy without seeing the bag first.... so many things to consider... the leather, the size, the styling details, the handles/straps, etc. QVC Dooney shows are a good way to learn about the brand, from the comfort of your own home. And some of the YouTube videos are a great help also. You can find great sales online, just be sure you understand return policies. Holiday weekends are prime sale opportunities. And feel free to ask lots of questions on this forum, the ladies are great and will give you what ever info and experience they have. We can cheer you on or walk you back from the edge, but we will always try to tell you what we know.... the good and the bad, so you can make your own informed decision. Welcome to the Dooney lovers.