Does your SO spoil you?

I'm really lucky to have my bf... he would think of me/us first when he needs to make a decision to see if it would affect our plans for the future, & he cares a lot for my well being. He is very supportive, would never make me feel bad, and is one of the most sincere & caring guys I've ever met!

Aww, my hubby-to-be is like that too :heart: :heart:

:heart: Ah, this thread made me stop and think about how wonderful my DH is! Sure, he leaves his clothes on the floor and dishes on the coffee table, but he is SO wonderful to me and he cleans the cat box LOL. He would do anything for me and vice versa.

Is it bad that I was reading through this thread and going "awwww" at every single comment? And then I was thinking of something nice that my SO does but he really doesnt do anything nice... :sad:

fine, maybe some things but nothing that i can think of off the top of my head right now.

my husband is wonderful and funny. he's great to me and i think the fact he has been deployed so much makes me appreciate him even more. i think absense does make the heart grow fonder. we are currently working on our 9th year of marriage.

i'll be the one to kill the thread. nope i don't think my bf spoils me. he just works a lot. he doesn't really like to go out either. the best thing i get is roses on anniversary & bday...sadly i don't really like roses. not very unique. you all seem to have very sweet SO :smile:

i'll be the one to kill the thread. nope i don't think my bf spoils me. he just works a lot. he doesn't really like to go out either. the best thing i get is roses on anniversary & bday...sadly i don't really like roses. not very unique. you all seem to have very sweet SO :smile:

at least you get something! my boyfriend doesnt even bother with the flowers/candy/cards on anniversaries and bday anymore :crybaby: and i rarely ever get a "happy anniversary" which would be fine with me.

we're such Debbie Downers. or maybe our boyfriends are just not romantic like everyone else's :crybaby: :crybaby:

Mine spoils me. He makes me breakfast, lunch and dinner when he comes over the visit. Mind you, I'm supposed to be the one cooking since he's the one visiting! Hehe.

I am 100% spoiled rotten. 100%. I don't deserve him and I know it. Honestly, there is nothing I could ask for that he wouldn't give me if he could. I'm very lucky to have married a man alot like my Dad.

at least you get something! my boyfriend doesnt even bother with the flowers/candy/cards on anniversaries and bday anymore :crybaby: and i rarely ever get a "happy anniversary" which would be fine with me.

we're such Debbie Downers. or maybe our boyfriends are just not romantic like everyone else's :crybaby: :crybaby:

Aw, sorry to hear that. My SO doesn't really bother with flowers or cards on anniversary/b-days either. We usually just go out to dinner and on Valentine's day instead of gifts we write each other letters. I think the main thing is how does he treat you on a daily basis? Does he do little things like scrape your car window before leaving for work when its very snowy/icy(that was me last week since I usually get up late!) To me, someone who treats me with kindness and care consistently is worth more than someone who may go all out on anniversaries/b-days but skimps on the daily consistency portion.