Does your SO spoil you?

wel, he rarely spoiled me, but i do love him because he knows how to deal with me. i'm a pretty private person and he can be dreamy sometimes with ideas and works in his head which is good for me :P
but there are small things i like about him, how he made a clown of him self when i lost my temper, because he knows that it'll made me laugh and lower my temper.

No...my SO does not believe that women should be spoiled, unless they are his clients. He does believe that others should bend over for him, he loves to be spoiled, which I do hoping that he will return the favor. If I tell him that I like to be spoiled and treated nicely like I treat him, he tells me that I am counting "beans" and expecting something in return is not how it works. He does not clean up, he is not considerate, he lets the the little things in life pass by without seeing them....pretty sad & I'm not sure why I am still with him.
My ex was a dream, He never said no to anything and catered to me in everyway...1 hour foot massages even when I did not ask!! He made dinner, cleaned and worked hard for US not just him. Now I am on the other extreme and I really do not like it....it is lonely. Rejoice that you ladies have wonderful men in your life....do not take it for granted!!

The best thing about DH is he knows how to handle me...if I'm pushing my luck, he'll lets me know loud and clear and never lets me get away with murder and that's why were happy! He can take a good fight and give as good as he gets, without the whole thing getting out of control..as for spoiling me; always looking out for me, calling to tell me to go careful, the roads are wet, picking out bits in the newspapers he knows I'd like and when he's got the money he's generous to a fault, love him to bits:heart:

Andrew has carried me through the snow so my feet wouldnt get cold. hes carried me through the rain so my feet wouldnt get all wet. i never asked to be carried but he just sweeps me up out of the kindness of his heart for my little feet :yes:
hes very thoughtful and so sweet. hes a genteman, always holding the doors for me and others, helping me with my jacket, opening the car door, etc. spoil me with material items? not really, spoil me with kindness? yes.

yes. as i type, he is doing the dishes!
my so is very thoughtful and sweet and pretty much spoils me every which way possible. if there is something that he can do to make me happy, he'll find a way to do it. he honestly makes me want to be a better person.

He'll do sweet things like make me breakfast on the weekends, fix up my computer(since I don't know how!). This is probably pathetic, but we went to the movies and it was raining outside. I didn't want to get my Uggs wet so he walked out in the rain to get the car and picked me up in the front so my boots could stay dry. LOL. Things like laundry, though, he needs a little prompting.:P