Does your SO spoil you?

Hubby does NOT "spoil" me in the sense of thoughtful creature comforts, like a warm blanket if it's chilly or a cup of coffee waiting in the morning. He's not the protective nor the nurturing type AT ALL. It's the other way around -- I spoil him in that sense and nurture him like crazy, just cuz that's my personality. However, I'm luckcy in that if I *ask* him to do something to help out around the house, he'll usually do it....*most* of the time without b!tching and moaning.

In the material sense, if I want something like new clothes, I don't have to check with him, he just lets me spend on myself as I please. If it's a big-ticket item (like the diamond eternity band I just got), then I obviously have to run it by him, and 8 times out of 10 he'll say yes....because he wants me to have nice things. However, he'd NEVER surprise me with something like jewelry. It would just never occur to him!

There are lots of little things my dh does that are nice. I recently told him that I needed more help around the house because I can't do it all and he's been fairly receptive to it. Tonight he turned on the oven for the first time when I made cookies. It was so cute and so pathetic at the same time. I work just as much as he does but it seems I have different interests. I don't want to be spoiled and I'm not unhappy but I want to be a part of the team and not always the captain. I do enough of that at work lol.

I'm really lucky to have my bf... he would think of me/us first when he needs to make a decision to see if it would affect our plans for the future, & he cares a lot for my well being. He is very supportive, would never make me feel bad, and is one of the most sincere & caring guys I've ever met!

My DH is sweet, kind, generous and all the good things. I'm very blessed to have him. (My family is shocked that he is so patient as I have my 'moods'). He does thoughtful things, gets me little presents, makes me cups of tea, cleans the bathroom (because I don't like cleaning bathrooms), etc. Most of all, he makes me laugh and always tells me that no matter what, he is on my side. (Us against the world... lol). :love:

Andrew has carried me through the snow so my feet wouldnt get cold. hes carried me through the rain so my feet wouldnt get all wet. i never asked to be carried but he just sweeps me up out of the kindness of his heart for my little feet :yes:
hes very thoughtful and so sweet. hes a genteman, always holding the doors for me and others, helping me with my jacket, opening the car door, etc. spoil me with material items? not really, spoil me with kindness? yes.

This is how I want to be treated....it blows material things away.

:love: that's sweet....

I'm one lucky girl, too! I have a patient, hardworking and funny man as a partner in life.... doesn't get any better than that :)

Same exactly! And he is soooo darn cute, too!:rolleyes:Can't wait to marry him soon!:yahoo:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 66
My boyfriend is the best because he does things for me that he normally hates doing, without ever complaining. We RARELY fight, and even on those occasions that we do, we're always quick to make up. He'll call me at work just to say "hi" or that he misses me. Honestly, it's those little things make the biggest difference. I'm so lucky! :love:

My man, Vlad, treats me like a princess!!! Buys me presents here and there to show that he is thinking of me, opens car doors, tells me I am beautiful, listens to me whine, makes me food, he is amazing!!!!

I think I treat him really well too and even spoil him but we really do love each other and treat each other well! :love:

My man, Vlad, treats me like a princess!!! Buys me presents here and there to show that he is thinking of me, opens car doors, tells me I am beautiful, listens to me whine, makes me food, he is amazing!!!!

I think I treat him really well too and even spoil him but we really do love each other and treat each other well! :love:

You two are such a cute couple!:yes:

I am just continually impressed with the genius coolness of making the Purse Forum, to blend the respective passions of each of you into an ongoing project that has blossomed way beyond the Purse planet into an ever-expanding gift to earth residents!

^ Thanks Marie and Shimma!! You two are :love:

We have so much passion and love for this place... we really care a ton and work hard to keep it growing beautifully!!!

My bf is such a good soul! He is a very caring and loving person!!!! And... he puts up with me! :lol: But I don't take it for granted, I consider myself lucky for having such a sweet person who is always interested in how my day is going, always tries to compliment me, shows me lots of affection, spoils me with beautiful and thoughtful gifts, things like that, and I love him a lot! He even calls my family members to talk to them on a regular basis like my grandmother, my siblings, my mom (and this even though most of my family members live overseas) and every one always reminds me what a keeper he is! :lol: