Does anyone watch Criminal Minds?

I love the show, and all the characters! It's one of the things during the week on tv I look forward to :biggrin: They may have a flat episode or two during the season, but they usually deliver some great shows :biggrin:

i really love this show. i am so saddened that the show is foreshadowing spencer reid and an addiction to that drug he was given when the guy with dissociative idenity disorder took him hostage.

i really love this show. i am so saddened that the show is foreshadowing spencer reid and an addiction to that drug he was given when the guy with dissociative idenity disorder took him hostage.

I know...what was up with that- taking out those bottles in the bathroom - what a bummer, yea- thanks to Dawson - from Dawson's Creek....I also love this show, it ROCKS!!!! :yahoo:

I think things like that make it more intersting and realistic - I'm actually wondering why he's still on the job, should be in therapy, he's definately going through too much trauma at this point.

Hopefully he won't take the drugs and try to stear his life in a better direction.

True true, it's not like we "want" these people around, but it really opens our minds up to how "unsafe" our society is and how we "think" we can always spot a criminal when in fact most serial killers/rapists/child molesters/psychopaths....etc..etc are very "normal" looking people.

Do you read Ann Rule's books? Her actual case histories of psycho/sociopaths are fascinating (sad for the victims of course)

I think things like that make it more intersting and realistic - I'm actually wondering why he's still on the job, should be in therapy, he's definately going through too much trauma at this point.

Hopefully he won't take the drugs and try to stear his life in a better direction.

When Elle had her whole thing, it seems like no one but Reid really cared that much about her personal struggles. Lets hope they make up for it this time....so sad for Reid right now :crybaby:

When Elle had her whole thing, it seems like no one but Reid really cared that much about her personal struggles. Lets hope they make up for it this time....so sad for Reid right now :crybaby:

I saw some re-runs of what happened to her, though at the time it aired I was on travel and my family kind of explained what was going on. I did catch the part when she returned and yeah she should have gone to therapy too, at least for a longer time before returning to the job.

Shanam, my whole library is full of books on profiles, predators and psychopaths : O .. but I don't think I have any of her books. I'll check them out the next time I can, they sound interesting.

*Eagerly looking forward to the next episode*

bumping this thread.

the show is great, at times better than my "ex-fav" show CSI. Hubby was saying that 1st season of CM was good but subsequently the quality seems to have gone downhill a bit

i've just recently gotten into this show. my mom and i split the 3 season's dvds and finally finished watching all of them. i have to say that this is my all time favorite crime show :smile: