Does anyone watch Criminal Minds?

yoguina100

Jan 27, 2007
Yes?
Oh! I love it. Criminals are always caugth.Not just for that ,almost series happens. They read inside persons....so smart

I fell in love with Hotch but Derek is so handsome...:heart:
They are perfect!!!

I love the show, it's actually my favourite of all time. (better than CSI IMO)

I collect true crime books as well, oddly it's a topic that interests me greatly

I love the show, it's actually my favourite of all time. (better than CSI IMO)

I collect true crime books as well, oddly it's a topic that interests me greatly

Yes!!! But sometime it makes feel insecure and makes me think how insane is world.:sad:

True true, it's not like we "want" these people around, but it really opens our minds up to how "unsafe" our society is and how we "think" we can always spot a criminal when in fact most serial killers/rapists/child molesters/psychopaths....etc..etc are very "normal" looking people.

True true, it's not like we "want" these people around, but it really opens our minds up to how "unsafe" our society is and how we "think" we can always spot a criminal when in fact most serial killers/rapists/child molesters/psychopaths....etc..etc are very "normal" looking people.

I watch this show too and I completely agree that it's opened my eyes to how we think we can spot bad people but it's really not the case. Sometimes lately though I've had to change the channel because it's just too creepy and I end up thinking about it once I go to bed. Who thinks of the stuff and people they depict on this show? Do they get their story lines from real life cases? It's just to much for me sometimes.