Does anybody watch Project Runway?

The second season hasn't reached Sweden yet, but I loooved the first one! Kara Saun was my favorite all the way until the end when she turned a little *****y.. Though I'm not surprised, I would be *****y under all that pressure as well. Couldn't stand Wendy :sick:

I have watched it a few times. It is the kind of show I'm better off watching when all the episodes are aired back-to-back for an entire day.

I really love Chloe and Daniel V. They both seem like really down-to-earth, smart designers who don't rely on gimmicks. Santino made a strong showing at first but ultimately I don't see a vision.

Poor Nick! Aww.

IntlSet said:
I really love Chloe and Daniel V. They both seem like really down-to-earth, smart designers who don't rely on gimmicks. Santino made a strong showing at first but ultimately I don't see a vision.

Poor Nick! Aww.

I agree. Either of those two should win it!

Daniel V. is goin all the way....I would have worn all of what he made for the runway...what did everyone think of what he made for chloe? the judges bashed it but I thought it was nice...I didn't see what everyone hated about it. Anyone...shine some light on this for me :smile:

JAP4life said:
Daniel V. is goin all the way....I would have worn all of what he made for the runway...what did everyone think of what he made for chloe? the judges bashed it but I thought it was nice...I didn't see what everyone hated about it. Anyone...shine some light on this for me :smile:

I think it would've been great on a girl who was taller and thinner. Not quite right for Chloe's body type.