Does anybody watch Project Runway?

BalenciagaLove said:
I don't know if anyone's already mentioned this or not, but you can check out everyone's collections at this website. I think I know what the surprise is, but if you don't want to know, then don't go to the site!

Enjoy!

http://www.newyorkmetro.com/fashion/fashionshows/2006/fall/main/newyork/womenrunway/chloedao/

From the menu, you can select whose collections you want to see.

Ive been a Daniel V. fan, but after looking at those collections, I think its more between Chloe and Santino....his dresses are AMAZING!!!!
Is Kara kidding anyone!!!??......that collection is ridiculous!!!!!:sick:

I LOVE this show! Nobody here I know watches it and most have never heard of it. It's nice to know there are others as addicted as I am! I think Daniel will win this one. In fact, I missed last night's episode, what happened?

I totally hope Santino's unpleasant personality won't poison the judges - he really has talent - although the other two are also very creative designers. Do we find out the winner tonight?

I missed part of last night's episode, but what I saw was all of them, including the ones kicked out, sitting around and watching film clips and bashing each other. I was surprised, Heidi actually acted human for a change. But, did I miss something, which of the 3 got booted off???

Wow, I have a lot more respect for them all has human beings after that show, particularly Santino. Although generally the show itself didn't have a lot going on. Anyway, looking forward to the next one.

Its all three who compete. I think Santino will win. I am also thinking that Daniel V was such a shoe in that they might be trying to make the audience think his collection is crap just to keep us going. Chloes stuff looked a little weird to me.
Selena

Chloe really didn't seem to step up to the challenge. What's up with that weird green dress? Interesting detailing at the bottom, but generally, it doesn't look too great. Daniel V's seems really interesting.

Does Santino's stuff remind anybody else of a toned-down Elie Saab or Luca Luca?