Does anybody watch Project Runway?

I believe he said that he was "embarrassed about his situation". I took it more to mean where he lived, etc. Chloe was definately crying at the end of the clip...

I am deeply in love w/ Daniel V. (Darn it why can't he be straight! I'd fly to NY and "bump into" him. j/k Lol.)

Santino seems to me like a child, for some reason I feel like he's probably a teddy bear at heart...

IntlSet said:
Oh, AND I cannot believe Daniel Franko is straight... and when he said "I love you Heidi" it was so scary I laughed.

WHAT!!!! :amazed: :amazed: :amazed:

I have last night's episode Tivo'ed and have not watched it yet.

Goodness I have got to catch up.

BTW: I want Santino to win - just because I love his impressions of Tim. :lol:

"Andre everytime we go to Red Lobster you get mad and run to the bathroom"

I freaking LOVE Santino. His impressions of Tim Gunn are hysterical.
I was laughing so much last night. I think Daniel V. will win. He seems the most consistant and marketable. I also think they will not do another flamboyant designer as Jay has that covered for a while...however...the SANTINO Show would be really really good reality TV. I dont think Chloe wants it enough. We shall see!
I will be excited to see how the lines progress next week.

Selena

Selena, I agree. I would Tivo the Santino Show! How funny was it when he was doing the robotic Tim: "Make it work. Make it work." I also love when he sings.

I can't wait to see what both Daniel V. and Santino turn out. I think Nick is right - this is Santino's time to shine. No doubt he is creative.

Oooh... who will win? that is such a tough question!!!! I kind of like the crazy flair of Santino but the guy can't seem to build a finished product. Everything he does just keeps going and going and going.... but what I do love about him is that he pushes the boundary to the surreal. I would love to see what he would do if he was designing sci-fi movie costumes of whatever.

Daniel is wonderfully talented and definitely my pick. I was a little surprised to find out that he wasn't gay, just his demeanor made me think that. I think he's adorable though, so it doesn't matter. I did like the dress he made for Iman even though it got all ripped by the judges as being boring, etc... but whatever!

Chloe doesn't seem to go all out. She seems to be very good at what she does once she sets her mind to it, but it's like she keeps holding herself back and staying reserved.

Anyways, I tivo'd the reunion week... I need to watch it and catch up! I am surprised Kara made it as far as she did. I don't think she had as much talent as Nick or anyone else.... I was suprirsed by Santino surviving that jumpsuit too... but I digress! I can't wait to see what they come up with!