Does anybody use SK II?

i use this cream-to-powder foundation and it's AMAZING! gives a very natual look. SKII products are great.

03391381102.jpg

Hi All,

I am a newbie for using SK II products. This products is a rich products. It is a very excellent and best product for me. I like its "Miracle Water" --- Facial Treatment Essence. I use it twice a day. I feel my skin is moist and smooth. I bought it SGD $27 (30ml) --- sample size. But i like to purchase in a package. A package consists of 5 bottles (30ml) of Facial treatment essence, the price is SGD $130/package.
How about the USA side?

Hi Poppincourt,

I think ur pale skin should try the Facial Treatment Essence. Because before i try it my skin is not radiant and bit dullness, My T Zone is very oily. but after i use it within 2 weeks, my friends appraised me that my skin looks radiant and white clear.
I recommended u to use the Facial treatment cleanser and its miracle water (facial treatment essence). They are very great for your skin. Now i m using whitening derm definition for removing my dark sport.

I use a couple of there products:

1.) SK-II LXP Moist Softening Serum $250 ( I think it only comes in one size bottle)
2.) SK-II Facial Treatment Essence $ 145.00 5.0 0z ( This one comes in three sizes I use the middle size bottle)

3.) Facial Treatment Mask (Box of six masks $85

4.) The Miracle of Pitera Signs Eye Mask (Box of 14 pairs $ 105

These products are on the expensive side, however they do deliver results if used correctly. I'm starting a new Luxury review online at www.flatoutfabulous.net along with many other skincare lines I use and will be reviewing. I will be honest with my findings and never tell you what I think you should buy or not buy based on my experience. It's really up to you, everyone's skin is different and so is everyones budget. If you have any questions feel free to email me.. Thanks

I have bought samples of SK-II on EBAY. Instead of dishing out money I don't have. We'll see if it works. I tried Prevage supposed to be good, tried samples didn't do a thing...One bottle was 150.00

I used it for a while (the whole 9 yards from the basic essence to face masks) but it only made my acne-prone skin worse. I think it may be better for people who aren't suffering from acne...

I've tried their products too. It was decent, but definitely didn't feel like it was worth the money I paid. As for their Facial Treatment Essence, I prefer Kose's Sekkisei. It's cheaper and works better in my opinion.

There is someone selling SK II on Facebook & their price is about 60% off counter price, I tried & their products are authentic (I brought the products to SK II in Saks to identify the authenticity)! Will keep purchasing from them!

This is an old thread...anyway, I've heard not so good things about SKII. It's also pretty expensive. Laneige and some of the Korean brands work better and are cheaper, IMHO

I have heard a lot of great things about SK II. However, I have also heard that the ingredient is very strong. I'm afraid to try, since I'm still very young, early 20s. I'm afraid that if I start using strong products now; my skin will get "used" to it, and no longer effective as I get older.

I have dry and sensitive skin. I've been using skii for a little over a year now and i can say that i love it. My skin became finer and a lot of my friends said that my cheeks are rosier ü when i use the skin signature cream my skin feels soft when i wake up. Just asked a friend to buy me my 3rd tub of the facial cream. Ü

This is a Procter & Gamble product. Yes, an FMCG company. While I do love their other products which are mostly drugstore and grocery items, I think SK-II is a sham. Great marketing by a multinational FMCG company, but product quality? I'll pass. I'll leave skincare to the experts — Estee and L'oreal.

I just started using their products about five plus weeks ago and my skin is glowing. I love their products. I have some old acne scaring on my cheeks from when I was a teenager. I noticed it is fading and not noticeable now. I was pretty shocked to see this. I have been hooked on Sulwhasoo and The History of Whoo but now have been buying Sk II and feel it works very well for me. I am happy with the way my skin looks. I also love their makeup. It glides on your skin like silk.

On a side note I heard that Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence is a good dupe for SK II Facial Treatment Essence. If you type in SK II dupes on the web there was a interesting article on this. I did buy a bottle of it and their facial spray for a gift for a friend. It will be interesting to see what she thinks of it.

I used SK II before and it did not make my skin better, but it did make my sister's better. So I think if you try it and it doesn't work, then you should switch.
It's not about the price, its about how the product makes you feel about your skin.