Does anybody use SK II?

i never had a skin problem when i was below 30, but as i reach 30 my skin is more "cranky" it gets very sensitive. i got redness on my face when the weather is not good and the air is not clean and i do work outdoor a lot.
i tried the clear lotion and FTE at first and my friend said she sees the difference on my skin. then i tries the face wash and i'm loving it. now i'm adding the stempower and Cellumination Essence EX and it works good on me.
i do have acne now and then, and when i had them i put more stempower on the acne at night and in the morning it's getting better.
i have oily face

I am totally hooked on their products. Love the oil and cream face wash. Everything I tried by them is great for the face.
I also just got their face powder, blush and eye shadow compacts. Love them all.

I've just started using the FTE after doing a lot of research. I'm only using it on half of my face while using my regular skincare on the other half, because I want to be "scientific" about testing a new product. :lol: Right now - after about a week - the FTE side of my face is showing some redness, bumps and enlarged pores - quite noticeable compared to the "control" side. But I've read that this "purging" effect can happen at the start so I'll keep going with it for a while longer.

I'm a newbie to sk II. I started using FTE and mask last Saturday. I'm amazed at how effective they are after just a few days. I love the glow and brightness i get from using sk II. I was on the fence about buying them for a long time, but after research and reading feedbacks i was sold. Now i use it in combination with my sulwhasoo skincare products. So far so good. Both are high-end products that compliment each other. I will probably use other sk II products once i'm done with what i'm currectly using. Thumbs up:ps:

I've just started using SK-II and I love the effect it has had on my skin so far. Does anybody know if the Essential Power Cream is the same as the Stempower and named differently for the UK and USA market? Likewise with the Cellumination Cream EX and the Cellumination Deep Surge EX, are they the same product?

Anyone use SK II Essence Eye and would like to share your experience with this product?

Pros:

Cons:

Does it help with puffiness? Does it wear well under makeup/concealer? How long did it take before you saw results?

Thanks!