Does anybody use SK II?

My skin improved and there are lesser breakouts after I started using it. I'm still using it now but only the toner, essence and eye gel. I may want to start using the skin refiner, cleanser and somthing skin solution (cant quite rem).

blackbutterfly said:
you know you're a junkie when you see this post and wonder why someone posted about the sidekick 2 in the make-up forum...
LOL! It's funny because whenenver I see people posting "SK II" for the sidekick, I usually think of the Japanese beauty product, not the phone. Sometimes I also think of SK Telecom, which is a Korean telocommunications company.

Back on topic... I've heard from many women that SK II really works for whitening the skin. I've never tried it, and I've never really had any interest in getting my skin to be any more pale than it already is.

Yes, I use SKII products. I am currently using SKII eye-cream, Whitening Mask,Whitening source and Essence.

To me, Essence is the best beauty product ever. Every night after washing my face, I applied toner. Then I use Essence. I don't even use any night cream and found my skin silky soft. Amazing.

I would recommend this "miracle water" to anyone.

Another a must on my list is the eye-cream. I tried so many other brands including the most expensive ones, I found SKII is the best. You can feel the difference as soon as I put it on.

If you can only afford a few expensive beauty products, SKII Essence is my no.1 choice. :yes: :yes:

I love SK II!!! I've been using the Facial Treatment Essence for almost a year now & it really makes your skin smooth & soft. I also have the Facial Treatment Mask which I bring with me on long haul flights...it makes my dry skin feeling refreshed. But I'm really not a big fan of whitening products.

HYSTERIC

The only SK II product I am using at the moment is their facial foam cleanser. It IS expensive but the SA told me to use only a lil bit (pea sized) everytime so I guess it can last a long time. I've only been using it a month and it's great but not so great. Yes my skin feels soft and tight after cleansing, but I want better results and so I'm thinking on switching to Philosophy's purity cleanser after the SK II's finished. I've heard rave reviews about purity, and I'm currently using a couple of philosophy's face products which work GREAT.

I really want to try SK II whitening mask, and so far the only thing that is holding me back is their PRICE! Boy, those lil masks are expensivo! But if it works, I'll def try them.

I guess in Japan and all over Asia, its very attractive to have 'white skin'! Thats why people over there try thier best to have the most pale skin!

IOno. Im Asian American, and I hate my pale skin! I want a tan... now! I think its alot more attractive vs. pale skin!

I havent used sk II. But I would definately want to try! Im currently using shesido's cleansing foam, toner, and day moisturizer... I used to use thier eye cream, but it started to give me tiny white bumps where my bags are! I tossed it and never used it again. Im so afraid of using eye cream now... thinking that my eye skin is sensitive and any product will make it worse!

so far the shesido stuff have made my skin feel clean but no improvement!! I need to put my money into more better result products!