Do you regret buying your bag charm?

No regrets! I have 3 and I tend to use them and really like them. My co-workers can't believe the price and of course they insist that I could "almost have another bag" for the price of one. I don't think I'll be buying anymore anytime soon, though, as I think I'm good with what I have.

I have a bought a few charms in the past year, but I really haven't used them, so I'm selling them off. The only ones that I'm keeping are my 2 Jack and Lucies, I'll never sell them! :love:

I actually never set out to buy one due to the cost but....

While in Hawaii I purchased an inclusion ring, but when I got back to my condo I realized I didn't care for it at all.

When I went to return it the next day, the key chains were haning right near the cashwrap, calling my name.

I ended up using the return funds from the ring & using it towards my Tapage Bag Charm.

I would have never purchased a charm otherwise...

I do have three bag charms also, yes I think they are expensive, but I don't regret buying them, to me they give my bags the personal touch. Insolence bag charm I use with my Tivioli, I use my initial key holder on my black Epi speedy, which I love. On my Galleria I have the LV legende Key holder in Rose.

I have four bag charms and although they were pretty pricey- I love them! I use one every day and switch them out often. I've pared down my bag collection and have bought more accessories over the past few months.

I also use the luggage tags as a kind of 'bag charm' - I have 4 of them (heat stamped) and they look great on all of my bags! Even my Jimmy Choo Ramona - ebene matches perfectly!

I had 5 but ended up selling them because i was afraid to use them. They were some candies for my eyes but not to take outside, so i sold them and got a bag instead! I'm totally happy with this decision!

I had so much regret when I first bought my bag charm. I could not understand why I spent so much for the charm and to me it was just not worth $400.00. I ended up keeping it because I feel it adds so much flare to the bag. I just sucked it up in the end and try not to think about it.

I don't regret my two jack and lucie charms but the inclusion suitcase and the travel case I kind of regret. I really don't use them.

Attachments

• Feb 2011.jpg
    Feb 2011.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 99
i have 4 bag charms and love them all. yes, they are expensive but i usually buy them when nothing else is on my wishlist at that moment. i don't buy them often. it's taken me almost 5 years to get the four i have. i'm sure when i'll get more as time goes on.

1. brown pastilles - Ebene Speedy 35
2. mini lin, bleu - Idylle Speedy, Encre
3. mc fleurs - Epi Alma, Red
4. mosaique, RF - Mono Speedy 35

i like how they dress up the bags and make them a little more personal.

Bumping this thread because I can't get the Mosaic charm in RF out of my head! I know it's half a speedy, but it's pretty. Do you ladies still love yours, or do you wake up in the middle of the night wondering how you spent $400 on a key chain? And if you did sell yours, did they at least sell well?

i just got mine this weekend and really like it. it's on my mono speedy 35. no, i didn't worry about the price being almost 1/2 the bag since the bag is about 7 years old. it gives a little extra pop to the mono background. if you go to the bag charm club you can see photos.