Do you regret buying your bag charm?

JLJRN

O.G.
May 3, 2009
Ct
I think we can all agree that LV bag charms are over-priced. It's not like they're made of precious metals.....but, some of them are so cute and I find a couple of the Azur bags I like (Speedy and Totally) seem to SCREAM for a little something extra-color or interest of some sort.

For those who've spent the $300-$500 on these charms, do you have any remorse for the extravagant purchase....after all the $$ could've been put toward another bag purchase....or do you fully enjoy your charm and not tire of it?? Unfortunately, my favorite is the pricy glam flower in pink.:nogood:

Btw, I think the more economically priced bandeaus on purses look cute, but it just isn't my particular style.

kburns2000

Go Big Or Go Home
Feb 24, 2009
USA
I do regret buying my Pomme Pastilles charm. It was too dinky and I ended up selling it.

I have NOOO regrets with my Pomme and Amarante Trunks & Bags charms. They are the perfect finishing touch to my Pomme and Amarante Almas.

JLJRN

O.G.
May 3, 2009
Ct
I do regret buying my Pomme Pastilles charm. It was too dinky and I ended up selling it.

I have NOOO regrets with my Pomme and Amarante Trunks & Bags charms. They are the perfect finishing touch to my Pomme and Amarante Almas.
The trunks & Bags charm is cute, but can't seem to find it on the LV website-is it still available?

kburns2000

Go Big Or Go Home
Feb 24, 2009
USA
The trunks & Bags charm is cute, but can't seem to find it on the LV website-is it still available?
I don't think it is on the site anymore and last I heard there were only a few Amarante left in the US. I am not sure about Pomme. Check with your SA or call 866 and have them search for the color you are interested in - it is worth it! I love love love those charms. I promise you will not regret this charm! Keep us posted.

Last edited:

AAdams

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Lone Star State
I literally just sold my mini lin (brown) charm today because I purchased it for my Damier speedy which I have also sold. I think they are really cute but yes, way overpriced. I'm not sure if I'll buy another one anytime soon.

Oct 10, 2007
I use my tapage bag charm on my Trevi and I swear, it's become an inseparable part of the bag. I think it's the perfect touch to make my Trevi baby stand out in the crowd.

Aug 12, 2008
Area Code 905, Canada
I have 2 bag charms and although the price of them are insane I just feel they make my bags extra special and unique so I have no regrets buying them. Plus I use them on all my purses so at least I get lots of mileage out of them.

Lv-nowwhat

drive LV
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Detroit, Michigan
Yes a few years ago I bought the one with the camera and sunglasses and I went home like duh I spent 300 on a keychain???? I took it back. If I buy a high priced LV a 400 charm should not be needed to make it look better Otherwise what is the point?

abbondanza

Life is fabulous!
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas
Perfect topic! For me they seem way overpriced. The bags I want are all so expensive, so I feel wasteful spending $$$ on an accessory. I drool over them, though!!! I'm having this very debate in my head right now, as there are a few scarves I want and one or two keyrings/charms. Debating the 'joy factor' of buying those versus just applying that money towards my loooooong list of bags.

Can a $300 charm bring me as much joy as a $1500 bag? My answer is always no, so I have to live vicariously through those of you with such lovely accessories. :smile:

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I have 4 so far, but I use them on different bags. I agree, they are outrageously expensive.

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
hmmm... was considering considering one.... but now im considering NOT to consider one after all...

As you can see, i have a lot of spare time, lol!