Do you regret buying your bag charm?

I have two, but I have picked up both 2nd hand. I also have a heart coin purse that I use to hang on my bags. They are terribly overpriced, but they are so adorable ! :heart:

i think they are cute... but not worth the money... i'll never buy one, cuz id rather save that money for a bag!!! and imo bags look best with nothing on them... that way u appreciate the true beauty of them :smile:

When I bought my first LV I was dying to buy a $400 charm that looked perfect...but I decided to get the Monogram Vernis key holder for less $$$. It has more functionality than a charm...but I'll probably end up buying a charm in the future.

I have two: one ( do not know the name) i use for min lin speedy and another one "snowflake" for cassis epi speedy
I love them, but agree they are ovepriced and I do not plan to buy another one any time soon

I have only one and I paid I think it was $225. I find that I do not even use it that much. I refuse to pay what they want for most of their bag charms.

I have 3 ... 2 bought new and one pre-loved.. no regrets what so ever!
Well...Only regret was not getting the pre-loved one brand new & in more colours!!! hehe

I have one LV bag charm. I think they are beautiful but way overpriced. I rather put the money towards a new bag. I have a coach keychain that was cheap that I put on my speedy and it looks great. Has anyone else considered using a different brand charm on their LV bag?

I have one LV bag charm. I think they are beautiful but way overpriced. I rather put the money towards a new bag. I have a coach keychain that was cheap that I put on my speedy and it looks great. Has anyone else considered using a different brand charm on their LV bag?

I have considered it.....and hope I won't offend "Louis", but I think that's a great idea!

I LOVE the look of bag charms, they're such a nice way to personalise your bag a bit. Having said that, I've never bought one myself...I'm too scared to even look at them in the store incase I start finding ones I just HAVE to have!

Is there a thread on here anywhere with pictures just of bags with charms on them?? I'd love to be able to drool over that!

I'm a little addicted to the bag charms so I'd have to say that no, I don't have any I regret. I put one on my bag everytime I carry it, I usually try and rotate through them, and some only look good on certain handbags. The only handbag I haven't put a charm on so far is my Alma mm, I'm afraid of it getting scratched. They are way overpriced but they add so much character to my bags I just love them!

I got a rose pop trunk & bags on ebay for $200, I think. I don't regret it. I probably wouldn't have gotten for full price, nor do I think I'd get another.

It adds such a pop to my bag! (I do wish I had gotten a diff color, but I was very lucky to find pink for a reasonable price in perfect condition.)