Do you regret buying your bag charm?

I have two, but I have picked up both 2nd hand. I also have a heart coin purse that I use to hang on my bags. They are terribly overpriced, but they are so adorable ! :heart:

I have two as well, the pomme Trunks and Bags and the Jack and Lucie, both secondhand. I just had to have them, of course when they were no longer available. The first time I saw Jack and Lucie I thought how cute and then I saw the price and said no way. When I finally decided I really wanted it no matter the price, they were all gone. It took me two years of searching to finally get one. The pomme color was just too irresistable. It's the perfect red accent. Oops. I just remembered I have another one, the Murakami Panda. He was too cute to pass up. I guess I'm starting a little collection. No regrets. I love them all.

I have two as well, the pomme Trunks and Bags and the Jack and Lucie, both secondhand. I just had to have them, of course when they were no longer available. The first time I saw Jack and Lucie I thought how cute and then I saw the price and said no way. When I finally decided I really wanted it no matter the price, they were all gone. It took me two years of searching to finally get one. The pomme color was just too irresistable. It's the perfect red accent. Oops. I just remembered I have another one, the Murakami Panda. He was too cute to pass up. I guess I'm starting a little collection. No regrets. I love them all.

What the story behind the jack and Lucie charms? Theyve always looked so peculiar to me. Are they faces?

I only have one bag charm. I think it's called 'Loopy' or something like that (it's my avatar pic) and is all metal and reversible. I absolutely love it! I'm not so keen on the plastic ones given the price, but some of them are really pretty when paired with the right bag.

Bumping this thread because I can't get the Mosaic charm in RF out of my head! I know it's half a speedy, but it's pretty. Do you ladies still love yours, or do you wake up in the middle of the night wondering how you spent $400 on a key chain? And if you did sell yours, did they at least sell well?

Bumping this thread because I can't get the Mosaic charm in RF out of my head! I know it's half a speedy, but it's pretty. Do you ladies still love yours, or do you wake up in the middle of the night wondering how you spent $400 on a key chain? And if you did sell yours, did they at least sell well?

I know that they're expensive, but you don't need a lot of them because they go with so many of the styles and patterns! I have the insolence in the tortoiseshell and it's just so gorgey with all of my monos and damier ebene. :biggrin:

I won't be buying a lot of them, but I'm so glad that I invested in one!