Do you put your bag on the floor?

Never, ever put my bag down where anybody's feet have been. Those feet have been in bathrooms. It's totally gross. I have hung my bag around my neck before in a bathroom with no hook!

Where I'm from there's a superstition that if you put your bag on the floor, you won't have money, so nobody puts it down. I don't get it why it should be on the floor, when it can hang on your chair, sit on an empty chair, or hang off a purse hook. In the restroom I hang it on the door knob, or hold it on my arm.

No way!
The floor is filthy, we touch our bags all the time.
We handle them before we eat!
We then take our bags home and dump them on our beds where we sleep!

I always always have my bag hanger on me, or I'll just seat it on my lap.

I personally think it's gross to put it on the floor, especially in public bathrooms. But, sometimes, there's no other place for it and I can't hold it either. So, what do you do? I just came across this "purse hook" thing but then it seems kindda weird to whip it out in public. What do you do? Thanks!
Im looking well after my purses and always use a purse hook or pull an extra chair for my bag. Imagine all the dirt on the floors !

sugar_puff said:
No way!
The floor is filthy, we touch our bags all the time.
We handle them before we eat!
We then take our bags home and dump them on our beds where we sleep!

I always always have my bag hanger on me, or I'll just seat it on my lap.

Amen, girl! Took the words right out of my mouth.

I won't even put my laptop backpack on the floor. When I'm commuting on the train, the backpack is on my knees leaning against the seat in front of me. My purse is on my lap between the backpack & me. And if I bought something and have a shopping bag to carry home, it sits on top of my feet, leaning against the seat in front of me. Nothing touches the floor. I am shocked with all the women who just immediately put their bags on the floor of the train.

No and I have a lot of satchel types of bags. I have spent many meals with my bag on my lap rather than put it on the floor. I have a bag hook but of course I never bring it with me and regret it all the time!

No, never. I just don't like the idea of what they might pick up. I always think of a friend of mine who popped her new Hermes down on the floor of a restaurant and when she picked it up, there was chewing gum atached to the bottom. Gross.