Do You have People on your Ignore List?

I don't have anyone blocked here. There are a few people that really irritate me, but I don't want to miss any parts of a thread or get thrown off from a discussion that I am interested in. I'm sure I'm on a ignore list or two.

On FB, I have very few friends, so I don't really have a need to ignore any of them.

Last edited:
I guess I'm doing it in reverse here. There are a couple of people that have sort of passively hinted I'm on their list, so I tend to refrain from posting on threads they're involved in heavily.

I'm surprised so many people mute folks on Facebook . . . why not just remove them?
FB is so much more personal for me, if I don't want to hear anything you're saying, I wouldn't have you on my list. I'm not a "friend collector".
I have people who I don't want as friends to never find me on Facebook. They are blocked from everything. I guess my name won't even come up if they search for me - I think that's how it works.

Only twice have I thought about it, but their posts were so hypocritical or ridiculous, they were amusing to read on a slow day. One ended up getting banned and the other disappeared anyway. Surprise.

On FB, if it's at the point I want to ignore a 'friend' they're just axed from my list. They're usually the ones who play these ville games that flood my newsfeed or make obnoxious posts every moment of they day. Usually they try to accumulate zillions of friends to serve some purpose so they wouldn't notice anyway.

I have a few people on my ignore list on here.

On Facebook I have a handful of people blocked from my news feed, mostly because all they post about is politics.