Do You have People on your Ignore List?

Nope, not on tPF. On FB, yes, because some people like to excessively post status updates. Who the eff cares if you're sitting on the toilet, watching TV, or going to bed? lol I can't be the only one annoyed by this... :lol:

Or are there people that you sort of dance around on the board? You read each others' posts and threads, but you don't reply directly to or quote each other.
There definitely certain people who I apply this to. There are certain posters that I never reply to or quote. I don't like to ignore anyone because I like to see the flow of the discussion.

Wow, I had no idea people did this, LOL! I can't think of anyone I deliberately "dance around" . . . wondering how many people deliberately refuse to quote or respond to me :-s

Wow, I had no idea people did this, LOL! I can't think of anyone I deliberately "dance around" . . . wondering how many people deliberately refuse to quote or respond to me :-s
You seem to get along with everyone here, so I don't think you have that problem. And for the most part, I get along with everyone, but there are a select few that I just cannot have a civil conversation with. So, for the good of my fragile mental health, I just avoid it. :P

You seem to get along with everyone here, so I don't think you have that problem. And for the most part, I get along with everyone, but there are a select few that I just cannot have a civil conversation with. So, for the good of my fragile mental health, I just avoid it. :P

but there are a select few that I know if I quote or reply to directly, it will likely cause a problem.

So, for the good of the board, I avoid doing that. I don't use Ignore (except for one or two that tend to post large numbers of images in certain threads) to maintain continuity of the conversation, and some have hinted I'm on their Ignore list, so I just skip by their posts.

It's kind of a mutual silence thing I guess. I'm not into conflict.

I know I can be blunt and people don't like me (so, I don't anyone saying people don't like me because I know), but honestly I don't like your posts. I'm sure you'll read this, after asking, and get offended. I also think, from threadS I've seen, you abuse your power as a mod.

I don't have anyone on my ignore list because I don't want to lose the thread of the conversation but there is one Person I will not ever quote or argue with. We are on the very opposite end of opinion for what seems like every thread and it's not worth my time, breath, or annoyance.

I know I can be blunt and people don't like me (so, I don't anyone saying people don't like me because I know), but honestly I don't like your posts. I'm sure you'll read this, after asking, and get offended. I also think, from threadS I've seen, you abuse your power as a mod.
Wow...that's kind of harsh. This is the kind of thing you should send her a private message about; not the kind of thing you just put out there. I've posted not-so-appropriate things here and Swanky has never been unfair with me about it.