Food Dishwasher Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intlset- I like you and I enjoy reading your threads, but why does thread continue to be such a drama-fest?! It was intended to be fun, then it turned ugly, but then it got resolved. There were two people (one from each side and I'm not naming names) who were out of line and they both got called out for it. Any of the other comments by the so-called nasty people were said in jest, to lighten the mood. But thanks for welcoming me to your ignore list-- it really shows how un-nasty and mature you are :tup:

:yes:

I don't really see the point of keeping this thread drama free anymore since those who are CRYING for drama free are not really putting in much effort. Who's making the biggest fuzz here? Let's do a post count to see who talks the most about NOT fish.

^ Nobody is "CRYING for drama free" as you put it. I made that comment to Intlset, because the drama was over a LONG time ago, everyone was getting along and joking around before she came in here and pitched her little passive aggressive hissy fit. I wasn't trying to be dramatic, but merely point out how ridiculous she sounded. If you want to talk about fish so badly, go start your own thread. This one hasn't been really about fish for a long time ;)

mmmmmm...fish...and bacon. :upsidedown:
Works for me :tup:
Claire..I love you. Cupcake?
Right back at 'cha :heart:
Look at what I found for you! It's a tower of super adorable fishy cupcakes :girlsigh:
outforaswimcupcakes_main.jpg

I want a tower of fishy cupcakes too! hehe

I am soooo obsessed with those cupcake towers!!! Both of my sisters had the big fancy multi-tiered cakes with fresh flowers at their weddings, but I keep telling my mom I want a cupcake tower instead. She has a total fit whenever I mention it (which only makes it more appealing) :lol:

^I think it's a great idea! You don't strike me as the stuffy, traditional type somehow! At least you don't want a SPAMCAKE! :P

Moi? Untraditional?!??!? Hmph :blah:

JK, I'm sooo not traditional. I have my dream wedding all planned out... I want to get married at this restaurant/bar on the beach where I grew up... It's not a tacky place, it's actually nice-- it's just REALLY casual. I don't want the 10ft veil and the white poofy dress. It's nice when other people do it, but it's not "me" :nogood:

^I'm not going to do the 10ft veil and wedding cake dress either. Nope!! I want a champagne colored dress maybe..definitely simple but unique cut, with subtle, yet detailed, metallic beading on it. Think a more simple Melania ***** style dress. :P I have everything planned out. I have been dreaming about my wedding since I was like 5!!! :biggrin:

Edit- Claire, just saw your post about the EG bridal pants. My first thought was : "Dayuuuum that's going to be SEXY :biggrin:"

Now I can't believe I just said "Dayuuuum" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.