Disgraceful quality in Saint Laurent bags!!!!!

Thank you so much! Bloomingdale’s wasn’t able to provide me with a box and I was going to call my YSL store if they are able to give me one so that’s a great idea to have one of the SA’s take a look. Crazy that you mention you have the grey and silver Kate! I was just thinking the other day if I could find one that would have been my go to!
I know. They are gorgeous pieces. :smile: any update on your bag? What did you end up doing?

s-l400-5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Avx11
Writing on behalf of my SIL who has an issue with wear and fading on her Monogramme Matelasse bag. She got the bag in December, as an early Christmas gift, and has carried it just a few times. She and my brother were pretty horrified to see wear and fading on the front flap and at the base, but just on one side. They're trying to deal with it through the retailer but I was curious whether this is a known issue with the brand now? I've had a couple of quality issues with other brands (Givenchy hardware that came apart, peeling leather on one of those "new" Mulberry Bayswaters a few years ago) but I thought Saint Laurent was a step up from those brands. She has a couple of other YSL monogramme pieces that have held up really well so she's pretty disappointed. She's so sweet and works so hard, I hate to see her feel let down.