Disappointed with Damier Speedy and couldn't force myself into buying anything!

leiah

Aug 26, 2006
NYC
It looks very shapeless when it's in the store and empty, but that changes once you fill it up.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Shopaholic Isis

Classic Mono Girl
Jul 6, 2006
I really like the Alma and I don't think it's a bag for "old ladies"... I've seen younger ladies wearing it and they look really great! :yes:

I'd suggest the Saleya... It's a gorgeous Damier piece!

truegem

O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
It just wasn't meant to be today that's all. Check out the pieces these ladies have suggested but as you said the epi line is an option as well. Plus you don't have to worry about rain & water and all of that with your epi goodies (easy to care for like the damier).

diorlover

Sep 23, 2006
I know you;re not too keen on the speedy, but why dont you take a look at the mini lin speedy?

RACH.RACH

Mar 13, 2006
Toronto
I've just got a Damier speedy 25 for x'mas, it looks great and doesn't sag at all after I put in the cardboard! It's still a great bag:yes:

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
I love damier and like you as well, I own a damier pap and I don't like the damier on the speedy. I prefer damier to be structure as well so I'm looking into a duomo or a belem PM. Why don't you try that? Also, the ribera mini is really cute if you don't mind the price.

solitair

ooops!got a new bag!
Mar 18, 2006
bag land!
hmmm... i went through the same thong but unfortunately with 3 speedys at once!!!
yes , i went a head and i got the monogram , damier and the azure speedy but discovered later that all three dont hold shape!!
i actually thought of my self as if im carrying a plastic supermarket bag!!!
really looked ugly and i cant bring my self to carry any of them (the azure is still in it's raps!! )

talk about disappointment!!!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
I have the Damier speedy 25~ it does not sag. :yes: I do not like sagging and would have returned it if it did. It also has a lot of stuff in it as well.
(i.e, yen holder, make-up pouch, tresor wallet, cell phone, koala agenda, pills, keys)

What about the Damier Ribera mini? Love this bag and it looks hot on!:yes:

Sina

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
I like Duomo and Ribera MM. I have the Ribera MM and I think it's a good replacement for a Speedy. I have a Damier Speedy 30 and I dislike the sag. =/
It's reaaaaally beautiful though!