Disappointed with Damier Speedy and couldn't force myself into buying anything!

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
virginia
I know you;re not too keen on the speedy, but why dont you take a look at the mini lin speedy?
This is a saggy bag as well so if you don't like sag you won't like this. However, have you tried a purseket? They are fairly stiff and would help to hold the shape.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Dec 13, 2006
I second the damier duomo. btw, my dh is Russian, I was thinking you were Russian bec. your name is Olga. I do have a damier speedy, it's my only LV bag and I love it, but it does not have a structured shape and sinks in here and there, but it works for me. Mono speedy 30 is next on the list but the vachetta is intimidating to me too, lol. I also heard the alma is more geared towards older gals, and the ones I've seen with it 'real' lol are my mom's age. I still like it and plan on getting an epi alma one day or a mono one if I can brave that leather bottom. Is there a small saleya, is that the right name? I do think you'll like the look of the duomo, it's handheld like an alma and speedy and structured, I think it's beautiful.

Mar 5, 2006
I have a Damier Papillon 30 and I LOVE it! I don't know if I'll ever love another bag as much as this one :smile: I don't like the Damier Speedy either but I ordered a Mini Lin Speedy 30 so I hope I like it! *crosses fingers* I think it'll look better saggy than the canvas bag (like the Damier or Monogram).