Disappointed with Damier Speedy and couldn't force myself into buying anything!

I really like the Alma and I don't think it's a bag for "old ladies"... I've seen younger ladies wearing it and they look really great! :yes:

I'd suggest the Saleya... It's a gorgeous Damier piece!

aww, i am sorry you can't find any Damier when you are in LV store, if you like handheld, what about Nolita? there are 2 sizes, and it's quite rare compare w/speedy? Also, have you consider Azur? It's not as heavy color as traditional Damier. Hope you can find the next Damier piece soon!

It just wasn't meant to be today that's all. Check out the pieces these ladies have suggested but as you said the epi line is an option as well. Plus you don't have to worry about rain & water and all of that with your epi goodies (easy to care for like the damier).

I like the mini lin monogram speedy a lot.
p11295238_ph_hero.jpg

I love damier and like you as well, I own a damier pap and I don't like the damier on the speedy. I prefer damier to be structure as well so I'm looking into a duomo or a belem PM. Why don't you try that? Also, the ribera mini is really cute if you don't mind the price.

hmmm... i went through the same thong but unfortunately with 3 speedys at once!!!
yes , i went a head and i got the monogram , damier and the azure speedy but discovered later that all three dont hold shape!!
i actually thought of my self as if im carrying a plastic supermarket bag!!!
really looked ugly and i cant bring my self to carry any of them (the azure is still in it's raps!! )

talk about disappointment!!!

I have the Damier speedy 25~ it does not sag. :yes: I do not like sagging and would have returned it if it did. It also has a lot of stuff in it as well.
(i.e, yen holder, make-up pouch, tresor wallet, cell phone, koala agenda, pills, keys)

What about the Damier Ribera mini? Love this bag and it looks hot on!:yes:

I like Duomo and Ribera MM. I have the Ribera MM and I think it's a good replacement for a Speedy. I have a Damier Speedy 30 and I dislike the sag. =/
It's reaaaaally beautiful though!