*DIOR Finds* No comments/questions *See first post*

:roflmfao: sorry, that makes me laugh that there are "winter hats" at the FL outlet at all!! I guess for the tourists, but, still - they should be even less, yes?

LOL! That never occurred to me at all, although now that I come to think of it, it's really odd!!!!

The winter hat with the pom poms is SOOOO ridiculously cute!!!

Thanks for posting everyone!

Anyone knows if there's any outlet here in Europe or more preferably in the UK?

hey chrystalline,

if i recall correctly from the other dior thread on the outlet stores, someone mentioned an outlet store in oxford. it's probably one of those large malls in the middle of nowhere. i remember going to one (where they had ck there) a few years back, but i have absolutely no idea where that was. :sad:

i do know there's a mulberry outlet where their factory is.

Thanks for posting everyone!

Anyone knows if there's any outlet here in Europe or more preferably in the UK?

hey chrystalline,

if i recall correctly from the other dior thread on the outlet stores, someone mentioned an outlet store in oxford. it's probably one of those large malls in the middle of nowhere. i remember going to one (where they had ck there) a few years back, but i have absolutely no idea where that was. :sad:

oh, us non-us girls, there's a website i just remembered from browsing the bluefly site, bluefly recommended using access usa - Mail Forwarding Leader - Your Very Own U.S. Mailing Address - Mailforwarding for international mailing (if one doesn't have a US address and require one for forwarded purposes). i've not tried it before but i've tried shopgopher - ShopGopher — At your service 24/7 — Your very own personal shopper - and they've been really efficient (though the 10% commission is kinda hefty).

most of the time i just get my friend in NY to collect my items for me and have him mail it out to me here in the UK.

I love this one!!!

attachment.php

hey chrystalline,

oh, us non-us girls, there's a website i just remembered from browsing the bluefly site, bluefly recommended using access usa - Mail Forwarding Leader - Your Very Own U.S. Mailing Address - Mailforwarding for international mailing (if one doesn't have a US address and require one for forwarded purposes). i've not tried it before but i've tried shopgopher - ShopGopher — At your service 24/7 — Your very own personal shopper - and they've been really efficient (though the 10% commission is kinda hefty).

most of the time i just get my friend in NY to collect my items for me and have him mail it out to me here in the UK.

Thanks Zerodross. I researched about it and went this Sunday. The link is here: Bicester Village - Welcome

hey chrystalline,

Thank you very much for those links...:smile:

oh, i wonder if there are any romantique bags! i don't have long distant phone service to call orlando right now!!!!!! if anyone calls orlando, can you ask for romantique bags?????????????