*DIOR Finds* No comments/questions *See first post*

chrystalline - was it any good?

It's ok. Judging from the pictures from the US outlets, I would say that they have better bags or I would say I prefer the ones in the US. From what I could remember the styles available are the hardcore line, street chic, a few saddle bags, logo bags like the girly line, and a detective bag. The prices were really good but some of the bags were expensive to start off so they were still expensive for an out of season bag. For example there was a bag that was 80% off but the base price was £3000 so it still was now £600 - still quite expensive.

Anyway, I didn't find anything that I really liked, I think it all comes down to preference I guess. I would have really liked the blonde and art deco bags but they weren't available. :sad:

^ i was just going to post that one up! heh, it's doing to my watch list too. it's very very tempting i must say.

anyway, i digress, check out our own MayDay's auction for the lovely lady dior east/west with studs! I LOVE IT! this one's going on my watch list too. and of course ladies, i'm sure May would be more than happy to field any enquiries or negotiations (maybe free shipping for TPFers? heh!) ;)

eBay: Authentic Lady Dior East/West Bag handbag w/metal studs (item 270086438827 end time Feb-12-07 18:30:00 PST)

8899_12.JPG

it's starting at $250.

see now i'm kinda thankful i didn't buy that limited edition giles deacon mulberry bayswater. i might just be able to scrounge up enough money for May's gorgeous lady dior east/west (it was seeing her east/west which made me buy the tote version of it) and maybe if i sold my kidney i'll be able to afford sharbear's detective. ahhh, it's soo beautiful.

I recieved two bags from the Blonde collection, from the Miami outlet. :yahoo:

I will take a picture tomorrow when DH is not hawk-eyeing me :graucho:

they are not the easist bags to get into, but, since they were purchased as evening bags, they will work just fine.

They're both stunning bags.

May - I giggled when i read the red text. I have one neg fb from 2004 stating i was a non paying buyer, so i was thinking does that make me ineligible to bid? :Push: Zerodross that gives you a better chance at bidding on the bag:graucho:

They're both stunning bags.

May - I giggled when i read the red text. I have one neg fb from 2004 stating i was a non paying buyer, so i was thinking does that make me ineligible to bid? :Push: Zerodross that gives you a better chance at bidding on the bag:graucho:

^ heheh i can't either!!!! i've got a neg for non-paying buyer too! it was for some toy action figure i ordered for a friend's birthday and the seller wanted to charge me some ridiculous shipping price for it. i emailed them to ask if they could arrange for an alternative delivery method and they never got back to me. :cursing: thanks to them my feedback rating is disgustingly low. :sad: