*DIOR Finds* No comments/questions *See first post*

hey guys, lets start this.. that way we don't always have to call the outlet and tell them to send us pics..if you call the outlet and they send you pics via e-mail please please post the pics up..and prices.. location..date.. and other things that they told you they had but didn't send you pics, I know everyone is dieing to find out what the outlets have.. cause i know the outlets only send you a couple pics, they dont send you their whole entire store..and i feel a kinda annoying calling them all the time asking them what they have.. also please post any sales..

basic info: (please correct me if i'm wrong)
Shipping via FedEx $20 for up to $500
$25 for $500 +
They charge you your state sales tax

spacer.gif

Location/Phone
outlet_info_horiz.gif

48400 Seminole Drive
Cabazon, CA 92230
spacer.gif

(951) 849-6641

Location/Phone
outlet_info_horiz.gif

8200 Vineland Avenue
Orlando, FL 32821
spacer.gif

(407) 238-7787

Location/Phone
outlet_info_horiz.gif

498 Red Apple Court
Central Valley, NY 10917
spacer.gif

(845) 928-4000

wow..i don't know how to put up the pics,(i can't save the pics on my comp to attach it) but dior outlet in cabazon just sent me a bunch of pics, i can forward it if you want and i'll try to figure out how to post the pics up..

cali outlet about a week ago

Attachments

• denimsaddle495.JPG
    denimsaddle495.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 2,705
  • diorlogo.JPG
    diorlogo.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 3,754
  • japandec685.JPG
    japandec685.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 3,088
  • logoboston.JPG
    logoboston.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 2,361
  • logoflapflower365.JPG
    logoflapflower365.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 2,360
I LOVE THAT BAG. Do you know the name of it? I would love to order it from them

Hi DivaDarlinn!

This saddle is called the Dior Embroidered Flowers Denim saddle bag. This pattern was also seen in the first Detective bag made, which was called Dior Embroidered Flowers Denim Pockets Bag back then.

I hope this helps!!!

oh my - just had to share that all the SA's at these factory stores are SOOOO nice!! :yes:

I just spoke to a great gal at the FL store, Jessica, and she will be sending me a picture of a clutch soon!!

My point though was to say that I have never had such amazing phone service...oh...and there is an additional 30% off from now until Sunday!!

Get dialing girls!! :yahoo:

oh my - just had to share that all the SA's at these factory stores are SOOOO nice!! :yes:

I just spoke to a great gal at the FL store, Jessica, and she will be sending me a picture of a clutch soon!!

My point though was to say that I have never had such amazing phone service...oh...and there is an additional 30% off from now until Sunday!!

Get dialing girls!! :yahoo:
:crybaby: I wish I lived in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!