Dilemma @ Saks EGC & *PIX* of goodies

I got the hot pink. It should arrive Friday. I am excited that you can fit so many things in it. I am also tempted by the black one but will wait & see. I am just glad it has a chain. I know clutches are i but I have to have a chain if I am going to use anything that won't go inside another bag. eLuxury had far more colors than NM or Saks etc. Thanks.

ooh! we're WoC twins!! :woohoo: I didn't see that color at eLuxury when I checked it though. You must have grabbed the last one or close to last one. And now I think about it, it would have been a better deal for me to get one from there, since they don't charge tax for non CA residents.:crybaby:

But then again, I did go back to Saks and did that return and rebuying with GCs thing I mentioned of. Lol~ But now I found out eLuxury has them, I'm sooooo seriously considering getting another one!

Mine arrived Friday but I had left work early so it was sitting on my desk this morning. It's adorable & I love this color. A real pick-me-up. Also chain is removable which I did not realize so I can use in a bigger bag or use with chain for evening. Great looking for great price.

Yup! It's less than half price for all Chanel WoCs!!:yahoo: And as you said, you can take the chain off completely, which is a nice lil feature.

Did you try to wear it messenger style though? I'm asking because I wonder if maybe it was just me who couldn't do it. When I was out shopping the other day, I couldn't help noticing they set up this mannequin wearing one across the body. Maybe it looked alright because it was sitting down position... Or maybe I'm just too BIG! I kept staring at that mannequin, calculating how many pounds I'll have to lose.:crybaby: Then again, it could just simply be my height.

So, I dug around my computer and found this pic... Is this the mini sized flap you were looking for, Ladydeluxe?:graucho:

attachment.php

It sure does look similar to my makeup case! I guess it means it;s from 04?:hrmm:

Attachments

• chanelflap.jpg
    chanelflap.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 61
Well, How long is the chain?

How long is your torse?

I guess it's just that those Mannequins are pretty tiny compared to the average Woman who weighs more...so they have less everything which gives them more room to carry things like that.

Btw, you've inspired me to get one too.

How quickly did it come in the mail?

Yup! It's less than half price for all Chanel WoCs!!:yahoo: And as you said, you can take the chain off completely, which is a nice lil feature.

Did you try to wear it messenger style though? I'm asking because I wonder if maybe it was just me who couldn't do it. When I was out shopping the other day, I couldn't help noticing they set up this mannequin wearing one across the body. Maybe it looked alright because it was sitting down position... Or maybe I'm just too BIG! I kept staring at that mannequin, calculating how many pounds I'll have to lose.:crybaby: Then again, it could just simply be my height.

I haven't tried on yet. Snuck it home in my Babg yesterday & put in my closet so DH would not see. I was just drooling at work over the color & i love the whimsical lining.

I have learned you need to check site often as one day something is there & next it is not.

I have been lusting for a certain 3.1 Phillip Lim bag that comes in white, black & yellow. I really wanted the white but called SOHO store, a # of Barney's & NM's & even boutiques & can't find. Apparently it is sold out ion white.

I saw it in black on eLux but when I went to put in shopping cart it was not available.

I just went to check the chain length for Fendi WOC and now it's back there & I just bought one (bad bad bad me). No tax & free shipping still on.

As far as Fendi WOC, fuschia is not showing now although I think NM has fuschia. And on eLuxury description says it's a 19.5" drop.

I'll try mine tonight & let you know. I am 5'5" & I am far from petite so it may come up to my chin if I tried to wear messenger style :smile:

Well, How long is the chain?

How long is your torse?

I guess it's just that those Mannequins are pretty tiny compared to the average Woman who weighs more...so they have less everything which gives them more room to carry things like that.

Btw, you've inspired me to get one too.

How quickly did it come in the mail?

Hehe. Yeah... That mannequin was about size 2. STILL! I was a bit depressed when seeing that display because I automatically thought that Fendi WoC is not meant to wear like that. But I have to admit, I am quite tall AND have a long torso.:sweatdrop:

I got mine at Saks... Are you planning to get one from eLuxury like Balthus? I think getting one from eLuxury is a good idea, if they have colors you want. Not only they have free shipping right now, they also don't charge tax except for CA customers, I think? I'm thinking of getting another one and just can't make my mind up for which color.

I'm glad (and surprised) my Fendi is getting good responses from Chanel forum buddies.:P