Dilemma @ Saks EGC & *PIX* of goodies

Things went really smoothly at Fendi too. They had the exact color I wanted, which they sold out the last time.

DSC02313.jpg

^ It's the smallest size of their anniversary baguette. It's very similar to WoCs of Chanels.

DSC02316.jpg

^ But the card slots are placed on the flap, as you can see and the chain for this baby came totally come off.

DSC02318.jpg

^ I so adore its lining too! They are like little fun doodles~[/quote]

Love this WOC - love the color - and the lining. Actually love almost all the colors and the deisgn. Ordered one from eLuxury. Please tell me how you plan to wear it - just for evening? You can;t fit a lipstick or phone in it can you? Thanks.

^ Ooh~ What color did you get? I just checked eLuxury because you mentioned it and they had lots to choose from. I was surprised because most department stores and Fendi boutiques have much more limited choices.

I haven't worn mine yet. But I know it holds surprisingly a lot. I actually like the compartment/space layout much better than Chanel WoCs. I think one can even carry a Blackberry in it without ruining the look. I put my iPod (old fat version) in it too see how it would hold and it was fine. If you have a small cell, you can probably fit in a lipstick, compact, keys and tiny things like mints in addition to it.

My pic of the lining actually comes from slot/pocket hidden behind the inner flap. I'm thinking you can probably fit things like a small comb and eye/lip pencils there too. I'm the kind of girl who likes to carry the least as possible so I'll be using it lot more than just evenings out. And since it's both feminine and fun at the same time, I'm thinking it would go well with day or night clothes.

BUT, you do know it's got a chain much shorter than Chanel WoCs, right? You won't be able to wear it messenger style at all. I like how its chain can come off totally but I know many ladies here would have preferred to have longer chain like Chanel ones.:sweatdrop:

^ Ooh~ What color did you get? I just checked eLuxury because you mentioned it and they had lots to choose from. I was surprised because most department stores and Fendi boutiques have much more limited choices.

I haven't worn mine yet. But I know it holds surprisingly a lot. I actually like the compartment/space layout much better than Chanel WoCs. I think one can even carry a Blackberry in it without ruining the look. I put my iPod (old fat version) in it too see how it would hold and it was fine. If you have a small cell, you can probably fit in a lipstick, compact, keys and tiny things like mints in addition to it.

My pic of the lining actually comes from slot/pocket hidden behind the inner flap. I'm thinking you can probably fit things like a small comb and eye/lip pencils there too. I'm the kind of girl who likes to carry the least as possible so I'll be using it lot more than just evenings out. And since it's both feminine and fun at the same time, I'm thinking it would go well with day or night clothes.

BUT, you do know it's got a chain much shorter than Chanel WoCs, right? You won't be able to wear it messenger style at all. I like how its chain can come off totally but I know many ladies here would have preferred to have longer chain like Chanel ones.:sweatdrop:

I got the hot pink. It should arrive Friday. I am excited that you can fit so many things in it. I am also tempted by the black one but will wait & see. I am just glad it has a chain. I know clutches are i but I have to have a chain if I am going to use anything that won't go inside another bag. eLuxury had far more colors than NM or Saks etc. Thanks.

Mine arrived Friday but I had left work early so it was sitting on my desk this morning. It's adorable & I love this color. A real pick-me-up. Also chain is removable which I did not realize so I can use in a bigger bag or use with chain for evening. Great looking for great price.

wow.....i love all your loot esp the chanel little cosmetic pouch w the little lipstick charm. It's soooooo adorable.

I remember u posted some new loot not long and here's another shoppin spree...LOLL

Congrats!!