Dilemma @ Saks EGC & *PIX* of goodies

Ahhh! That's so cute! I was previously eying on the ultra mini flap with the mirror and lipstick charms! Acks, how much did you get the cosmetic bag for? I wonder if they have the ultra mini flap I wanted!

Ladydeluxe, that makeup bag had a tag that said 04A. Lol~ Saks NYC must have emptied their storage and got everything out to sell for this EGC. It was $450.

I looooove that Fendi "wallet on chain" hehe. I would totally use that just as a wallet! Too bad I'm trying to save money for my trip, otherwise I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Love that Chanel case too! I think the lipstick charm is adorable!

I know what you mean. I used to travel a lot before but that kind of lifestyle ended when I stepped into world of Chanel. Lol~ I'm currentlt having a difficult time make a yay or nay decision on a trip to London because I'm all burnt out.

* Wait a minute! You live in a city of my top five faves!!

First of all, congrats on the new purchases! Isn't it funny now it's hard to buy 2 handbags under $1000?

I love the new Fendi WOC too. I was thinking about the RED one, but not sure about the chain. I was told the chain is shorter than Chanel WOC. I like wearing across body though. Do you think this Fendi can wear across body at all?

I guess that's why they could do it. The bags I liked were either a lot more than $1000 or under $400. With my makeup case purchased already, filling that other half of $1000 felt almost impossible!

I'm sorry to tell ya but you won't be able to wear Fendi WoC across the body. The chain is very light thin kind, and it's quite short. :sad:

Thanks for everyone who said it's not tacky. I'm the kind of person who likes anything with sparkles. Lol~ My sis thought it was the most hilarious thing she ever saw.

I guess that's why they could do it. The bags I liked were either a lot more than $1000 or under $400. With my makeup case purchased already, filling that other half of $1000 felt almost impossible!

I'm sorry to tell ya but you won't be able to wear Fendi WoC across the body. The chain is very light thin kind, and it's quite short. :sad:

Thanks Nanami. Based on what you said, I think I'm not going to get the Fendi WOC then. I should stay focus on CHANEL. :lol: