Diamond stud wearers - do you take them out at night?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ALL my jewelry comes off when I get home, I have a little basket next to my bed so that I won't forget...

2. I take them off or the needles will pierce my skin as my ears are set inwards. Plus, I sleep on my side more.

3. How can anybody wear studs in bed? The pointed backs dig into me!

4. how?

when i first got the piercings, i had no choice, but to wear them when i slept, which is how im able to do it now. also my diamonds have screw on backs, which is why i dont worry about losing them when i sleep

5. I wear my studs to sleep. Only take them off to clean. I also wear my wedding and engagement rings and my watch.
    I take off bracelets and necklaces.

6. I take off all my jewelry before sleeping generally...can't sleep with it on.

7. I tend to keep my diamond studs on when I sleep but it does depend on my mood. As for any other jewelry, I can't wear necklaces ( I seemed to have developed some reaction to them since my mom died), I don't wear bracelets and my rings and watches all come off before bed.

8. I keep a small necklace and my Tiffany diamond studs on, they're screw back and don't poke me at all. I take off my watch for sure.

9. I ALWAYS took of my earrings until I got my diamond studs with screw backs. Now its too much of a hassle to remove them at all. I also sleep with my diamond pendant on, my e-ring and band. The only stuff I remove are bracelets, my watch and my RHR. (Or any EXTRA stuff I wear for the day)

10. Nope! Too lazy. They bugged me at first but now I'm used to it - just have to lie a certain way sometimes. :smile:

11. i always leave my earrings in while i sleep (unless i'm wearing chandelier earrings or something like that). i never have a problem with the backs poking me, and i know if i take them out, i'll forget to put them back in or i'll just be too lazy to.

12. I take mine off and put them in the box. If I leave my earrings in then my ear holes stretch. Does anyone else encounter this problem??

13. Nope, I never take them off they r very comfy and most of the time i forget I am wearing them.

14. I do the same ^^^^^ thing. I only take them out if they are in the 1st hole. For some reason, I just can't sleep in them.

15. I will sometimes sleep with them in. I always sleep with my RH diamond ring on. Bracelets and necklaces vary. It just depends on my mood. No watches though - that just seems odd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice