Diamond stud wearers - do you take them out at night?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. yes .. everything comes off except my watch!

2. Yes I take off all jewelry and on a regular basis I wear my ering, diamond studs, diamond tennis bracelet and diamond solitare necklace.

3. I noticed the screw hurts my ear holes when I put them in and out every day, that's why I started sleeping with the studs in my ears.

4. Never, I keep them in 24/7

5. Nope! I'm completely comfortable in them. The only time I take them out is to clean them and then they go right back in.

6. :Just can't do it!! Both my pairs have screw backs & while it's a pain to take them off & put them on daily.. They really bug me while I sleep & disturb my beauty sleep:P
    Wish I was more responsible in putting them away every night in a box( like some other members). Have woken up a few times to find they've dropped off the night stand with the phone charger wire...& panicked..

7. I keep mine in 24/7 also because the screw posts make my ears sore when I take them out and put them back in. I wish I has a solution for this.

8. I keep them on 24/7 except when I go swimming.

9. I tried taking them off, but the da*n screw backs are so freekin' tight ...I couldn't handle it..patience is not my virtue. So, now I take them off 1x per week to clean and that is it my friends.

10. I just take 'em off for cleaning! If I took them off every night I'd just forget to put them on in the morning lol.

11. When I used to wear my studs, I took them off regularly before taking showing and going to bed.

12. Can't stand wearing studs at night, makes my ears sore!

13. I sleep with my studs in as it doesn't bother me. I suppose I'm also a bit concerned that if I screwed and unscrewed them each day that I might wear down/strip the threads?

14. i wear mine all the time...along with my 2 love bracelets...i used to wear my necklaces too but then thought maybe i should try to take those off before sleeping/showering, tho now that ive taken them off (since last week) i havent worn them or any necklace...

im super lazy so i know if i have to take off and put things on daily, ill likely just never wear them or wear just 1-2 times a year lol...

15. I sleep with them because it's better for my ears: the screws irritate my ear holes when I pull them out every day and put them back in the next morning.