Diamond stud wearers - do you take them out at night?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks for answering!

2. Yes I do. I take off all my jewelry at night.

3. Yes, everything comes off except my love bracelets.

4. i wear mine all the time.

5. I used to take them out but then I lost one. My DH said he'd only replace them if I never took them out...

6. I always take them out.

7. I cannot sleep with any earrings on, so I do take mine out.

8. I leave mine in. Knowing me, I'll lose them if I take them on and off. (or the dog will eat it if it falls on the floor... gawd forbid... lol)

9. i take mine off when i get in my front door.

10. I'm so surprised! I thought most people left them in. Interesting. :smile:

11. I leave mine in 24/7, but that's because my ears are doubled pierced and they're in the higher of the two piercings. I only take them out to clean them.

12. Nope. I lose jewelry left and right when I take anything off, so I don't take mine off.

13. Never take them out except to clean or if I'm putting in a different pair of earrings for the day. Only jewelry I take off is my watch and all rings. Leave whatever pendant I have on on along with my Love bangle.

14. I never take them out. I'm too lazy.

15. They come out. Otherwise they poke my head!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice