Deceived by Fashionphile! Pictures attached

I am sorry to read about what happened. Send it back to FP and get your refund. I have read a lot of posts about FP and made purchases from them before. I have always consider myself to be lucky when ordering in past. They are no longer on my list to purchase from and your misfortune with them strengthens my resolve to stay away. I hope everything works out for you soon!! Hugs!!

I hate when businesses don't hold up to their end of the bargain. I have always bought from the store. Once I bought from LV online and hard terrible service. I have never bought online again. Tonight, I just purchased my first preloved bag....I'm sooooo nervous. Wish me luck :smile:

Hi Ladies!

Great news! The manager at Fashionphile contacted me through email to apologize for any error on their part and poor communication. I replied with pictures of the bag and measurements. He clearly agreed this is a PM and dropped the price to $950. I have verified the refund with my bank.
He was sorry for the error and I feel as though he did the right thing. We left on a positive note.
I am extremely happy with my new bag. It is beautiful and fits my frame well.
Thank you to everyone for you support and love of LV.

PS. Guess I don't have to do a reveal now :smile:. I'll just hop on over to the Galliera club.

glad it all worked out. sometimes it is a matter of finding the right person who can actually help, in this case the manager, but honestly it's a shame that we have to jump through hoops or publish on the forum to get results. wouldn't it be nice if the merchant were responsive from the beginning? if the original cs rep had forwarded your concern up the ladder to someone with the authority to sort through the facts and respond, that would have been really encouraging. in any event, glad you got the right resolution. enjoy your bag!

I am glad that the matter was settled by the online store in a professional manner.

Great advice from Purseblog experts. I shudder to think about the number of folks who are swindled out of money on various auction and outlet sites. I am so glad to have found Purseblog!