Deceived by Fashionphile! Pictures attached

The bag does look great. However there are others out there and if they are unwilling to take responsibility for the error and make it easy for you why bother. You've already had a previous experience with them. I say send it back and buy one on Yoogi's.

I have also been to their office in BH the bags were poorly stored. It looked like they were remodeling and the bags were all over the place. Some in cardboard boxes!!! No way to treat bags you are paying $1000.00's for. Besides customer service is everything!!! Don't let them push you around the customer has the power.

you know, in the past i have bought preloved, but i really don't do it anymore. i have had and also heard about too many bad experiences. i miss the savings, but between the fakes and the dishonesty out there, i have given up on buying lv's preloved. that is not to say there are not some wonderful sellers out there. i have dealt with some of them and had some wonderful experiences, but it gets so stressful wondering when the next bad experience is going to occur. it seems like lv's have such a high incidence of problem transactions, i guess because there are so many fakes out there and the price of the bags is high. it's a shame really.