Decadent Lady Diors

The price of a medium/special edition boy is more expensive than this work of art..
You are so right! I was really suprised that it costs "just" this much, which is still expensive... but it's beautiful and unique..and a piece of art..
Anyway I'm not a fan of the boy bag, but I've seen some exotic skin boy bags (hot pink python etc) on IG, that were really catching my breath!

:supacool:
The price of a medium/special edition boy is more expensive than this work of art..

I know.. I have seen a limited edition new le boy bag on ebay for $6200 + $250 shipping. See here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LIMITED-E...405?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item35c944ab4d

chanelBlack1_zpsbd5aa235.png

And Jennifer Lopez is carrying it... :cool: ... But this is a very beautiful bag.

Here is another beautiful black Chanel bag:

chanelBlack2_zps12fef467.png

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NWT-CHANE...674?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item58a25327a2

The new Fendi Collection is so chic. I LOVE it. See below:

fendi2_zpscd35e2bc.png

fendi1_zps67a385c4.png

Me think... I wanna buy everything :biggrin:. Fendi prices are so good compared to the other two brands, and their bags are lovely.

I think the Lady Dior with pearls is the best for now (I'm loyal to Dior in the Dior's Forum ). What do you think?

Last edited:
:supacool:

I know.. I have seen a limited edition new le boy bag on ebay for $6200 + $250 shipping. See here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LIMITED-E...405?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item35c944ab4d

chanelBlack1_zpsbd5aa235.png

And Jennifer Lopez is carrying it... :cool: ... But this is a very beautiful bag.

Here is another beautiful black Chanel bag:

chanelBlack2_zps12fef467.png

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NWT-CHANE...674?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item58a25327a2

The new Fendi Collection is so chic. I LOVE it. See below:

fendi2_zpscd35e2bc.png

fendi1_zps67a385c4.png

Me think... I wanna buy everything :biggrin:. Fendi prices are so good compared to the other two brands, and their bags are lovely.

I think the Lady Dior with pearls is the best for now (I'm loyal to Dior in the Dior's Forum ). What do you think?
OMG I love that Boy!! :nuts:

I really want The Boy... Come on... It's CHANEL!! The only problem is that Dior in pearls might be a limited edition, and then I lost it. I contacted Dior.com and they said it was sold out in Europe!

I am afraid if I don't buy Chanel "Le Boy" now then the price will increase. The mini LD with pearls in not available yet. I have to choose one only.

I would go for the Dior with pearls. I think the price is really good for that type of bag. I think the Dior prices are really competitive for the beautiful bags they make (compared to Hermes and Chanel). I would take the opportunity to buy Dior now, they are not going to keep those prices forever. I would then save up to a classic Chanel, you might have to wait but I think it's more worth it than the Boy.

My only concern with the pearls is what you do if one falls off? I feel the same with items that are studded such as CL shoes etc.

I would go for the Dior with pearls. I think the price is really good for that type of bag. I think the Dior prices are really competitive for the beautiful bags they make (compared to Hermes and Chanel). I would take the opportunity to buy Dior now, they are not going to keep those prices forever. I would then save up to a classic Chanel, you might have to wait but I think it's more worth it than the Boy.

My only concern with the pearls is what you do if one falls off? I feel the same with items that are studded such as CL shoes etc.

Yes, I agree..I can't wait for this bag to come. I don't want to waste my money buying another Fendi. I want this Dior :hbeat:

If the price is correct, then, this would be the best buy. If I buy it, I would have to take a very good care of this bag. I would use it for parties only. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Yes, I agree..I can't wait for this bag to come. I don't want to waste my money buying another Fendi. I want this Dior :hbeat:

If the price is correct, then, this would be the best buy. If I buy it, I would have to take a very good care of this bag. I would use it for parties only. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

yeah the boy you posted is gorgeous, but not special enough for it's price IMO. i mean what does gold stripes and quilting have versus pearls, rhinestones and all that jazz? i mean, seriously?!?! hahahaha...

ps., the Fendi bag that you liked was on sale a while ago...

You are so right! I was really suprised that it costs "just" this much, which is still expensive... but it's beautiful and unique..and a piece of art..
Anyway I'm not a fan of the boy bag, but I've seen some exotic skin boy bags (hot pink python etc) on IG, that were really catching my breath!

Chanel has crazy pricing.... i know i love them, but the price just makes me crazy!!! i love the Boy too but i think it's just because they have showed a new silhouette of the bag rather than the reissues and 2.55s...

I saw it on real they are not for an everyday use they are small cant hold alot of stuff and he look of them only work with a very special occasion I dont think they will fall off if you wear the bag omly is selected times

Beautiful bag. May I ask the price? I would love a colourful exotic leather bag. I am also petite (152 cm tall), so do you think it is better to get a smaller one?

U are just like me lol if the large only looks good and nice if you wear heels if not the small is perfect I have a small one in red shiny leather I never regret buying it and I love it every time I wear it
The large one is more classy and fabulous but only works with me if I wear heals

I got that one on python leather for arround 4500 GBP