Decadent Lady Diors

While Chanel does increase their price usually yearly, they have not done so this year. Additionally, I personally do not see the boy as an enduring classic which will hold its value long term in the same way that the classic flap and 2.55 (reissue) bags have. I see this more like a seasonal bag in that respect. So while it may be "hot" now, I don't think it will be so very "hot" say, in 10 years. If you are worried about the price going up, most designer bags do go up, including Dior. Both are "due" for this to happen, as Dior has already increased the price of small leather goods much as Chanel has this year. Buy what you are in love with (sounds like that's the LD with pearls).

I agree with Tutushoper that the chanel boy bag is not classic enough and I'm seeing alot of the inspired boy bags in my country which only cost 1% of Chanel's prices. This really turns me off!
Anyway unless its some special edition Boy, else would advise you to think thrice about it.

The lady dior with pearls is so lady like and gorgeous!

Good luck in your decision! :smile:

While Chanel does increase their price usually yearly, they have not done so this year. Additionally, I personally do not see the boy as an enduring classic which will hold its value long term in the same way that the classic flap and 2.55 (reissue) bags have. I see this more like a seasonal bag in that respect. So while it may be "hot" now, I don't think it will be so very "hot" say, in 10 years. If you are worried about the price going up, most designer bags do go up, including Dior. Both are "due" for this to happen, as Dior has already increased the price of small leather goods much as Chanel has this year. Buy what you are in love with (sounds like that's the LD with pearls).

I agree with Tutushoper that the chanel boy bag is not classic enough and I'm seeing alot of the inspired boy bags in my country which only cost 1% of Chanel's prices. This really turns me off!
Anyway unless its some special edition Boy, else would advise you to think thrice about it.

The lady dior with pearls is so lady like and gorgeous!

Good luck in your decision! :smile:

You are right... Dior prices are increasing too... Hopefully I'd be able to buy the Diorissimo, but I like it that they make different beautiful designs each year. I think it is best to wait for this mini Lady Dior with pearls to arrive to boutiques. It is a lovely bag and RARE, and I don't want to lose it. The cost of this bag might be a little more than $4000, but if I wait and wait and it doesn't arrive or gets sold out fast, then I'd be REALLY disappointed.

Last edited:
Loool I dont remmeber exactly but it was arround 3000 GBP
I wish I can get it for you but unfortunately I was there in a vacation and now im at Qatar loool btw I really feel bad that I have left it behind I should have bought it

Do you know how much it was for? Let's make a deal :biggrin: ;)

I can't wait!!

I wish I can get it for you but unfortunately I was there in a vacation and now im at Qatar loool btw I really feel bad that I have left it behind I should have bought it

I feel bad now.. :/

you should have bought it :cool:. But 3000 pounds is about 4700 USD. hmmm...

My parents told me to ge one bag only and I choose the python lady dior large on musteres color and I feel bad now co im a petite size and large lady dior is really xxl on me

View attachment 2267019

wow... It's stunning.. I love the combination of yellow and GHW. You chose well. You should be happy with your purchase, because it's a special one.

Since you felt this way, I was wondering if you tried to make an exchange with boutique in Qatar?

But honestly it's a very beautiful bag and rare color.

wow... It's stunning.. I love the combination of yellow and GHW. You chose well. You should be happy with your purchase, because it's a special one.

Since you felt this way, I was wondering if you tried to make an exchange with boutique in Qatar?

But honestly it's a very beautiful bag and rare color.

I will never make an exchange in Qatar because we dont have exotic leathers in our local boutique plus we dont have wonderful colors To get another pyhon color they will let me wait 6months lol how sad !