Decadent Lady Diors

Here is the flap inside

View attachment 2276884

I dont have the receipt coz when we take the VAT return in the airport thwy take the receipts

Mooza, I can't understand this tag - I thought it would have been easier to find this code but inside your bag along the zipper there is a tag that says Christian Dior - Made in Italy. To the back of this flap you will see the entire code. This is for the ordinary LDs but I don't know if it's the same for exotics. I am sorry to be so much trouble but I am buying without physically being there and I need to be sure. I appreciate all your help very much.

Mooza, I can't understand this tag - I thought it would have been easier to find this code but inside your bag along the zipper there is a tag that says Christian Dior - Made in Italy. To the back of this flap you will see the entire code. This is for the ordinary LDs but I don't know if it's the same for exotics. I am sorry to be so much trouble but I am buying without physically being there and I need to be sure. I appreciate all your help very much.

I cant find code but i found the certificate for the exotic leather the care for the leather a ticket that only have the number 6 on it and a card
The slip I showed to you iy says the color juane, I know how hard it is to shop without physically checking it especially that its an exotic leathers

I cant find code but i found the certificate for the exotic leather the care for the leather a ticket that only have the number 6 on it and a card
The slip I showed to you iy says the color juane, I know how hard it is to shop without physically checking it especially that its an exotic leathers

At least I have tomorrow - it's going to be crazy but I have to make a decision one way or the other ;) Please post your Eid outfit next week - would really love to see your LD in action.

eminere™;25084775 said:
Just an FYI, this shade of yellow (Jaune) is the standard yellow (permanent/classic colour) offered for exotic bags.

Em this forum has not been so busy for a very long time. We do depend on you and AJ a lot for clarification and honest, objective opinions. I really do appreciate the time that you made for me today/tonight. I do think however that I am leaning towards the safer "dark pink" :smile: Will let you guys know my decision tomorrow.

At least I have tomorrow - it's going to be crazy but I have to make a decision one way or the other ;) Please post your Eid outfit next week - would really love to see your LD in action.

Im so excited too! If you have a path account you can add me if you wish there I posy all my bags on action my user name Mooza Al-kuwari

Here is my lady diors in python
In my mobile the colors are matching the real colors of the bag but may be its different in uour mobile

Without flash
View attachment 2276825

From the inside
View attachment 2276826

I never used it thata why I still have everything inside

The other bag
Wirhout flash
View attachment 2276827

From inside
View attachment 2276828

The 2 bags
View attachment 2276829

They are both from fall 2013 collection
Regarding the color code tell me where can I find it and I will look it up for you

So lovely bags. That yellow is gorgeous. I'm glad it's the permanent yellow for exotics.

Here is my lady diors in python
In my mobile the colors are matching the real colors of the bag but may be its different in uour mobile

Without flash
View attachment 2276825

From the inside
View attachment 2276826

I never used it thata why I still have everything inside

The other bag
Wirhout flash
View attachment 2276827

From inside
View attachment 2276828

The 2 bags
View attachment 2276829

They are both from fall 2013 collection
Regarding the color code tell me where can I find it and I will look it up for you

Ohh.. that's two python in two colors.. beautiful collection of LD in python

yes.. I bought the large fendi :tup:.. I checked the price of the bag from the boutique and figured it was double the price. Therefore, I bought it online, and received it yesterday.. I LOVE it! I wish they sell Dior bags online :idea:

I also wish for more on-line shops, not only Dior but also LV and Chanel. We don't even have a boutique for either Dior or Chanel in this country. Dior were very helpful and arranged for my bag and earings to be sent from one of their stores to me. I hope I'll have the possibility to purchase from them again in the future. Chanel I've bought when traveling and also managed to have sent from US and Germany. However, the items get more expensive buying from US and paying in dollars than if I could have bought from Europe.

I also wish for better websites where you can see what models they have, colours and fabrics and preferably approximate price in Euro and dollar as well. Exotics are rarely shown at all and never with prices.